The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I'd pay 10 a month to see his daily hair care routine.
20230316_202339__01.jpg

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL Im kinda stuck on that barbershop comment. Every season I come thru same time. NBA thread where I started. We was arguing merits of MVP of Dwight Howard vs. McGrady vs. Rose vs. Lebby those days, which is no different than the Jokic/Embiiid/Giannis talk now. Even precedes that.

What's good?

itch-crack-head.gif

Last edited:
Now it’s a matter of looking for things to clown Ja while he’s down. That’s just par for the course these days when someone is in a vulnerable spot.

SM gets a sniff and then everything in that person’s life gets hyped up to induce more drama or lols. Came in here looking for the NBA thread and still find bossiptalk wax-poeting Ja.

Now it’s a matter of looking for things to clown Ja while he’s down. That’s just par for the course these days when someone is in a vulnerable spot.

SM gets a sniff and then everything in that person’s life gets hyped up to induce more drama or lols. Came in here looking for the NBA thread and still find bossiptalk wax-poeting Ja.
Ja'll be aight. Fresh out the booby house balling like a fool, March Madness fr fr.

Ja'll be aight. Fresh out the booby house balling like a fool, March Madness fr fr.
I don’t doubt that he will. Also not the point.

Matter fact, neither you or I can definitively say he will be aight. It looks promising and he has all the resources he needs to be aight tho.

Ppl need to just admit they enjoy the madness that spills beyond the court just as much as the product on it.

Bringing some NCAA tournament talk to the NBA thread. Personally, I think this is kind of a dumb question. Putting Giannis on a 16 seed would easily make them a favorites and I believe they would take walk to the championship unless Giannis got hurt. There would be no way to neutralize him or keep the ball out of his hands so he would play every minute of the game and go for 50/20/8/8

Ahh, these age old questions agains :lol:

Remember the “Kentucky would blow out The Bobcats” takes from a decade ago :lol: :smh:

Bringing some NCAA tournament talk to the NBA thread. Personally, I think this is kind of a dumb question. Putting Giannis on a 16 seed would easily make them a favorites and I believe they would take walk to the championship unless Giannis got hurt. There would be no way to neutralize him or keep the ball out of his hands so he would play every minute of the game and go for 50/20/8/8

2023 Cory Joseph is taking a 16 seed to the Elite Eight

Back
Top Bottom