The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Throw out all of these trash refs.

This guy just tackled my backup center.

Forgot this gem.

What are they trained to look for? Arm flails and head jerks?

Last edited:
reaves having his Linsanity moment..props to the kid for making the most of his opportunity

wichita state killin it with the undrafted guards

This is disrespectful :lol: Reaves can actually hoop though. Lin cannot. And it’s not like Reaves came out of nowhere like Lin. If you knew, you knew.

055A4957-9D8E-4E54-AAE6-919F646023AB.jpeg

They're a jump shooting team, small and refs aren't falling for CP3's grift anymore. Top five in fouling for the season too
I was about to say. They were shooting jump shots. What is he even complaining about? They shot 14 more 3s than the Lakers and AD/Reaves were both going to the basket.

Jazz play the Bucks, Kings, Spurs and Celtics in the next 5. I feel like they’ll slide out soon.
#24 defense, even if they were fully healthy it was inevitable.

Them, New Orleans, and Portland are all done.

For every team in the 4-10 seed range (Lakers, Mavs, Suns, Clippers, Warriors, Wolves, Thunder) it’s now all a matter of avoiding the 10th seed at all costs. Will be fun to see how that plays out.

Phoenix is the 4 seed right now, but mathematically the 10th seed is still possible :lol: Wild how the season has played out so far.

Back
Top Bottom