The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Bro….Ant awareness is far away. He the only one with young legs…down 3 in semi transition with a wide open lane with only shrodeer there….

And pulls it out for a contested 3…wtf 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Bruh I was telling my brother the same thing. lakers got lucky as hell he didnt go for the easy 2

If I was the Lakers I would offer D-Lo the vet minimum.

He’s terrible.

DE6059A4-B808-4151-B621-28BAE480F7E5.jpeg

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Good morning NT! Disc 1 from “The Folder” dropping TODAY.

Gonna say this again- for it being Salt Lake City, from 2020-2022- they were able to put some pieces around mitchell and gobert

Bojan still putting up numbers. Conley was an all star in 21 and had a nice game last night. Clarkson resurrected his career there. Ingles was putting up seasons of 40% 3’s. Oneale as their 5th best starter could have been a lot worse

What a crummy way for them to unravel like they did

Doctor I believe you got the wrong set of x rays, it hppens

dog heart.jpg

Shoulda pulled that ish out but no shame in losing to The King. Wish Jaden was there though, woulda been a lil diff end game IMHO

Just became a big Laker fan for the time being cause I CANT WAIT to watch them put the hurt on macho man savage and his big Fn mouth

lovehateself lovehateself JR stayed up the whole way since Rudy wasnt playing, he hates him more than NT does

switch.jpg

hopin for a better results Fri nite

Doctor I believe you got the wrong set of x rays, it hppens

dog heart.jpg

Shoulda pulled that ish out but no shame in losing to The King. Wish Jaden was there though, woulda been a lil diff end game IMHO

Just became a big Laker fan for the time being cause I CANT WAIT to watch them put the hurt on macho man savage and his big Fn mouth

lovehateself lovehateself JR stayed up the whole way since Rudy wasnt playing, he hates him more than NT does

switch.jpg

hopin for a better results Fri nite
8B7375DE-A353-4688-A398-347160B1BE00.png

Back
Top Bottom