The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Chris has always been an excellent shooter. I always wanted him to shoot more but this is why the players you mentioned are amazing. Not just the knowledge to change their game but the physical ability to do so.

Physical ability, but also adjusting to their physical limitations (age), and the skillset to achieve it.

Yea you’re a basketball player. You really don’t need to move like that unless he had 10 chains on.

These kids these days smh

People must be comin after them profits you speak of.

EYE am not saying I agree with what Mikey is doing.

But I keep it on me too though so I get it. It's legal here though.

Man, what are y’all talking about? 10 chains, 10 cars, 10 houses, IDGAF. No reason to be carrying that much heat if you’re legit. I have legit had this conversation before with folks and if someone were to attempt to carjack me and ask for my valuables I would gladly hand them over no problems because everything is insured and I’d be made whole in a week and they would end up in jail for 10+ especially if they got violent. It’s not worth it when you got Mikey Williams money at his age/earning potential or if you got Ja money. Have a goon around to handle it otherwise just take the temporary L until you’re reimbursed and keep it pushing.

This new money these kids getting is gonna have franchises ****ting bricks from the day they sign on that dotted line.

I still think Lamelo is going to forego an extension if there’s no progress in Charlotte.

Man, what are y’all talking about? 10 chains, 10 cars, 10 houses, IDGAF. No reason to be carrying that much heat if you’re legit. I have legit had this conversation before with folks and if someone were to attempt to carjack me and ask for my valuables I would gladly hand them over no problems because everything is insured and I’d be made whole in a week and they would end up in jail for 10+ especially if they got violent. It’s not worth it when you got Mikey Williams money at his age/earning potential or if you got Ja money. Have a goon around to handle it otherwise just take the temporary L until you’re reimbursed and keep it pushing.

You're running off the assumption the robbers will let you keep your life after they take what they want. If there is no way I can get to it for sure, you can have whatever you want.

If I can get to that gun and w/o them realizing it they're getting front row tickets to a Michael Jackson concert. I don't have to let you take anything.

If I can get to that gun and w/o them realizing it they're getting front row tickets to a Michael Jackson concert. I don't have to let you take anything.

The problem is I'm pretty sure it's circumstantial depending on your state

When I went to get a license, I was told you can't shoot someone in the back. So if they rob you, and have their back to you once leaving, you can't let it off. You can get sued by the family and actually lose. I need to look this one up though, was pretty surprised.

Same thing if there's an intruder in your crib. Basically, if you shoot, shoot to kill.

The problem is I'm pretty sure it's circumstantial depending on your state

When I went to get a license, I was told you can't shoot someone in the back. So if they rob you, and have their back to you once leaving, you can't let it off. You can get sued by the family and actually lose. I need to look this one up though, was pretty surprised.

Same thing if there's an intruder in your crib. Basically, if you shoot, shoot to kill.

I'm in the South. Stand your ground in full-effect.

You're running off the assumption the robbers will let you keep your life after they take what they want. If there is no way I can get to it for sure, you can have whatever you want.

I would hope whoever is making an attempt on my life did their homework and knows that I am worth more alive than dead. But a perfect example is dude from the Boston bombings. I am in a brand new Benz SUV. a dude rolls up to passenger window, I crack it, he says lower, then he unlocks and get in the passenger seat with the hammer pointed at me….I’m just giving him the keys and telling him I’m out.

Y’all got me shook about my upcoming trip :lol:

Mavs have a much higher chance of losing their pick (~21%) than the Pistons, who won 17 games, do of getting the first pick (14%).

341172551_611362634342946_2105450178864089760_n.jpg

A billionaire owner is paying a small fine 11 times out of 10 if it increases their chances to keep a lottery pick. Same way losing a second round pick for tampering is worth it every time.

Unserious league.

Disgusting.

Respectfully, what do you think the fine or penalty should be? As mentioned, teams such as Pelicans who are lauded for their upcoming draft haul have been just as blatant but now we draw the line at Mark Cuban and the Mavericks?

All season my main 50 grand datznasty datznasty has been warning of us a mysterious Shai shutdown - like previous years - but it doesn’t for once. However, it was such a regular occurrence that he expected it all throughout SGA’s 1st Team All-NBA season. But we want to crucify Cuban who has fielded a league leading competitive team for ever two decades? That isn’t fair.

Respectfully, what do you think the fine or penalty should be? As mentioned, teams such as Pelicans who are lauded for their upcoming draft haul have been just as blatant but now we draw the line at Mark Cuban and the Mavericks?

All season my main 50 grand datznasty datznasty has been warning of us a mysterious Shai shutdown - like previous years - but it doesn’t for once. However, it was such a regular occurrence that he expected it all throughout SGA’s 1st Team All-NBA season. But we want to crucify Cuban who has fielded a league leading competitive team for ever two decades? That isn’t fair.

The optics of resting players for draft position sucks but it's completely legal & within the rules.

Only issue I have is Silver & the league continuing to say they take issues like this seriously then the punishment is never anything of significance. If you want to really curb tanking or tampering, you have to come down harder.

Back
Top Bottom