The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

313413912_6386964424665361_3794382144117093804_n.jpg

The Nets are the NBA equivalent of a season of Power. :lol:

I want to say KD and Kyrie are Ghost and Tommy since they are BFFs but Kyrie is annoying AF so he's definitely Tariq. Ime steps out on his lady so he's Ghost meaning Nia Long is Tasha. KD is just about that action and has a mean set of Twitter fingers on him so he's Tommy.

Pretty good result for the C’s, all things considered. Get to fully move on from the situation, save some bucks and get to spin it as a PR win because the organization “let” Ime take another job. And the team on the floor is looking good under Udoka’s replacement.

So were they Nets fans? Courtside seats to send the message is a power move.

Dog, did you read the tweet? It literally starts off saying off saying the man was a season ticket holder :lol: One would reasonably assume the other seven individuals were as well (or at least regular substitutes) because I doubt someone sitting courtside would wear a social justice t-shirt given to them by a stranger.

I want to say KD and Kyrie are Ghost and Tommy since they are BFFs but Kyrie is annoying AF so he's definitely Tariq. Ime steps out on his lady so he's Ghost meaning Nia Long is Tasha. KD is just about that action and has a mean set of Twitter fingers on him so he's Tommy.

Nah, Myrie is definitely Tariq. :lol:

They both bring chaos to any environment they're in, leaving others to suffer the consequences of their actions while they themselves get off scott free. :lol::smh:

KD hitched his wagon to Kyrie,
got them to fire Atkinson,
hired Steve Nash
made them to trade for Harden.

and then demanded Nash be fired and then requested a trade.

Yah maybe Chuck is right, KD is better as a passenger and not the bus driver.

Back
Top Bottom