The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Adams got played off the court by Karl Anthony Towns. I don’t know why people keep bringing him up :lol: He is a complete nonfactor against the elite big men in this league & the Grizzlies were dominating the non-AD minutes anyway. He’d be a DNP-CD after G1 just like against Minny.
What elite big man Lakers have? Series would of been a sweep if Adams was available.
Grizz need some leadership. The stuff that Dillon Brooks was doing somebody shoulda told him bruh chill you barking up the wrong tree and don't run when things don't go your way. Be a man and face it.

Their team is still ahead of schedule age wise. I think Ja gets it now. They ain't the first team to get humbled and they won't be the last, just gotta learn from it.
Definitely need a vet on the team, no issue with Brooks. However when you lose you have to also stand there and take the backlash when you start barking.
you can't convince me he wasn't shaving points.
Then you can't tel me Fox wasn't helping with that idiot turnover letting the ball roll all the way up court. Dude time was not on your side, use the clock up.

I don't see Kerr putting Kuminga in. But I think they'll need more DDV and Moody though. Maybe GP2 if they can stomach the spacing issues.

And I think they should ditch the Draymond-Loon combo for game 7. One or the other, but not both at the same time. But I think the veterans will lobby to play together.
Loon should be in when Sabonis is in and Dray should be in when Lyles comes in.. Lyles was a problem for Loon on defense since he’s willing to put the ball on the floor and attack.

but warriors’ defense has just been really bad at times this series. klay and steph are prone to falling asleep on shooters and the team’s over helping on drives.

Is steven adams a vocal vet? People saying griz need leadership, but what does that look like. How many of these guys are even left in this league? They might as well sign Zbo

They have DEN -3.5

Wolves brought back Bubble Murray

Nuggets ranked 5th best defensively in the Playoffs so far (Suns #12)...

Suns have 1st offense though (Nuggets #4)....

This series needs to deliver and I know that GSW or SAC vs LAL will be peak satisfaction

Back
Top Bottom