The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Yall still on this embiid shouldnt have played ********..

Why bring him back in game 3?

Rather he shake that 13 day rust off in a game where we are already up 1-0 in a series

I truly think some of yall are just plain dumb when it comes to decisions

Injuries are weird , you just have to learn to trust your PT and Doctors.

Was playing/coaching a championship rec league game. One of our best players goes down 2nd quarter he thought it was a cramp . He was trying it out ready to go. Told him nah bro gets it checked two days later. He tore his calf.
that sounded like me. tore my calf (grade 2/3 tear) more than a year ago. everyone thought it was a cramp and I should stretch it out (glad I didn't). was too painful to even take a step. was limping. really bizarre and unexpected. playing really great during that game and felt like I was on special juice. I remember planting my feet ready to go for a rebound then felt like a rubber flicked snapped (tick sound) at the back of my leg. just froze there in a split second and out of impulse called for time-out. took myself out of the game. went to emergency early in the morning and found out about the tear. was off work for 6 weeks. never came back playing again so far. as of the moment, my injured calf has been acting up maybe because I'm pushing it more now although I have to keep it down low from now on. guess that's it for me as far as competitive basketball goes. no more high jumps and sprints for me.

Thats actually a crazy stat. Damn

I was liking lakers value at +205… but **** that stat is tough to mess with

Might focus on baseball today

Thats actually a crazy stat. Damn

I was liking lakers value at +205… but **** that stat is tough to mess with

Might focus on baseball today

Yeah bro, I doubt GS shoots like they did in game 1 but unless we get a vintage Lebron & AD games, it’s looking ugly tonight.

Harden is historically terrible in game 2s. 76ers will be fine. Embiid def should’ve waited until game 3 to try to be Superman in front of his home crowd

Home teams now have 15 consecutive wins after losing game 1. 20-1 in their last 21.

Tonight is almost a guaranteed L, but if they somehow win it’s series over.

Home teams have won 15 in a row after dropping Game 1? Law of Averages say it's time for GS to lose.

Harden is historically terrible in game 2s. 76ers will be fine. Embiid def should’ve waited until game 3 to try to be Superman in front of his home crowd

The 1H the ball went through harden mainly. embiid had some touches but mostly focused on defense. You could say he maybe clogged the paint up on drives for harden

Sixers were 1-13 at 1H from 3

At one point it was about to be a 3-5 point deficit and niang had a turnover i believe which lead to a brogdan or white 3.. i would have to rewatch but that was the momentum changer

Celtics went up 8 and finished that 1H strong

Sixers shot terrible and we shouldn't see niang in line ups anymore if he is going to pass up on 3s and try to drive lol

3rd quarter - Celtics went HOT from 3 to really pull away

Back
Top Bottom