The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Not defending Kyrie at all, but I think the grey area is that Kyrie didn’t actually SAY anything. Which is why this isn’t a Myers Leonard situation.

Also, I don’t think Kobe was suspended that year just fined. Rondo was suspended tho.
Yeah and Rondo yelled it AT a referee who was gay so again different degrees

Makes his statement raise a lot of questions

1667491412106.jpeg

The entire Primo situation is just extremely unfortunate. Once an accusation like that comes up, 1 of 2 things is true: Either he did as accused which is really unfair for the accused, the victim... or he is being falsely accused which is really unfair for him, the victim.

I'm just sorry for the entire situation. All bad.

-foe

Reactions: DLF
The Reddit story of him pulling out on the housekeeper in Minnesota must have legs...

There definitely had to be SOMETHING else that happened considering this first occurred last season...but he played out the rest of that season, summer league (where he did it again), and the first few games of this year. He played a full game less than 48 hrs before they cut him.

The Reddit story of him pulling out on the housekeeper in Minnesota must have legs...

There definitely had to be SOMETHING else that happened considering this first occurred last season...but he played out the rest of that season, summer league (where he did it again), and the first few games of this year. He played a full game less than 48 hrs before they cut him.

Not to sound insensitive,but I think she lying to degree..I think they were having a consensual sexual relationship
Telling you, if you are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons these days you won’t be there for long lol

Crazy time to be alive

If you are innocent...you don't issue the statement he put out directly afterward and the "his balls just fell out of his shorts" story wouldn't just be coming from an anonymous family friend. No agent would have let their client put a statement out like that knowing what was coming next.

Back
Top Bottom