The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Imagine how much drama Kyrie could have saved himself from if he had just claimed he was an atheist. With a brain so malleable, all it would have taken was some subway busker saying "god isn't real."

Get the feeling that that Spurs Primo situation is gonna get real ugly man...

It's probably why they pounced to act and get ahead of it as soon as they did before the details came out

Get the feeling that that Spurs Primo situation is gonna get real ugly man...

It's probably why they pounced to act and get ahead of it before the details came out
Hopefully it gets REALLY ugly for the Spurs.

F Pop and SA

Someone killed me when I did a pod with my brother and I said I wasn’t buying Hayes as a shooter because he shot well from the line.

They called me a madman

“I want confirmation that someone was violated so there can be repercussions for a basketball team I don’t like”
“If true”**

766D62A0-FC75-425B-9B6A-AA2133FBEEA8.jpeg

Last edited:
I will not take a single thing you write as a “nba writer” seriously if you had Killian Hayes as his #1 prospect in that draft.

Believe women.

I try I not to lend credence to either party at this stage. I'm just a fly on the wall reading tweets.

I certainly don't wish for a young man and woman to have their lives altered beyond what they already have been.

Back
Top Bottom