The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

41710e-Anjsd-WZ.jpg

I love how Skip Bayless is so caught up in demanding an apology when Skip himself never apologized for criticizing Dak's mental health after Dak's brother committed suicide. :smh:

Even after FOX put out a statement condemning it.

As a matter of fact, Skip doubled down on it and to this day never apologized.

A lot of hypocrisy in the media. But what else is new.
Mike Wilbon never apologized for saying Sean Taylor’s lifestyle got him killed even after it was found out to be a random home invasion that could’ve happened to anyone.

Last edited:
Madelyn Burke, former Clipper sideline reporter great. Stall her out plz
Still follow her on Twitter. She works for the NY Giants and very rarely tweets about the NBA. She probably should have sat this one out too.

I continue to be amazed at people’s inability to just shut the hell up about certain topics, especially guys that have big money on the line.

All of this is completely unprovoked

People still haven’t learned from the SCAM Newton experience. Once dude started talking about things he knew nothing about he got exposed on both sides.

You say "I don’t condone hate speech or anti-semetism"
but the you say "I’m not here to judge somebody or talk down on the life or how they feel their views"

so it sounds like you do condone it.

you say "you wanna make sure the game unites people"

but in response to the Nets suspending a player for posting a "documentary" with multiple hitler quotes is;
"it was all unnecessary. I felt like we could have just kept playing basketball and kept quiet as an organization"

????

now i don't what KD meant by any of these statements, im not saying he's an anti semite. I don't think he is.
but the statements are totally contradictory and unclear.

and maybe im weird, i would refrain from making contradictory, unclear statements

when the topic is ANTI SEMITISM.

I continue to be amazed at people’s inability to just shut the hell up about certain topics, especially guys that have big money on the line.

All of this is completely unprovoked
Came here to say this. People don’t want to be happy.

You say "I don’t condone hate speech or anti-semetism"
but the you say "I’m not here to judge somebody or talk down on the life or how they feel their views"

so it sounds like you do condone it.

you say "you wanna make sure the game unites people"

but in response to the Nets suspending a player for posting a "documentary" with multiple hitler quotes is;
"it was all unnecessary. I felt like we could have just kept playing basketball and kept quiet as an organization"

????

now i don't what KD meant by any of these statements, im not saying he's an anti semite. I don't think he is.
but the statements are totally contradictory and unclear.

and maybe im weird, i would refrain from making contradictory, unclear statements

when the topic is ANTI SEMITISM.
This is an example of why the players shouldn't even bother saying nothing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom