The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Some Sixers fans are open to sending Jo to PDX for Sharpe, Simons, Nurk and that #3….
Are you one of them?

That would be a nice package for the Sixers, but I think I'd be inclined to keep Jo for another year under a new coach. But they've got to get some quality players to replace Jimbo, whether through FA using the cap space he leaves or some kind of sign-and-trade.

Trading Dame is the logical thing to do, but I feel like the Blazers are going to do something dumb like trading some of their assets for Zach LaVine to play with Lillard.

This is 100%, what Portland is going to do. Trade it a top three pick just to pay Lavine $40M for the next 3-4 years to capitalize on the late Prime of a small, entry-prone guard like Dame. Going to throw away the number three pick just to be a play-in team.

Trading Dame for pics and young players and building around their pick is the way to go but Portland won't do it.

1684425512268.png

Best for both parties. Or he can just be tall Dame Lillard

Dame doing it wrong. He wants the fans to push him out :lol:
Just borrow hardens fat suit and play yourself out

After all of the talk about loyalty and "not running away from the grind", Dame can't be seen requesting a trade so he has to Make it look like the fans pushed him out or the organization traded him of their own volition.

"I wanted to stay in Portland but the team didn't want me anymore" or "I wanted to stay but the fans turned on me, I never ran from the grind"

Can Pdx afford Dame, ZL, Nurk & Dubious tho?!

I was thinking Beal to be a potential Dame running mate but he’s on an astronomical contract.

Yea, he’s is both of ‘em.

Dame definitely is tired of Portland's FO but he can't ask to leave because he shot himself in the foot by insisting on being the "loyalty" guy
Yep. He might as well start the "Trade Dame Petition" he mentioned from a burner account.

Back
Top Bottom