The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

A gun enthusiast doesnt tote the thang like he was. Not even gonna get into it, if you dont get what the problem is by now youre just being hardheaded.
No it aint about me being hardheaded

Its about everyone else always being ready to throw the book at young black males

2024 usa roster

Curry? / Fox/Garland/Mitchell- I was going to say Ja but I doubt usa wants the negative publicity associated with him and there are plenty of pg options… they can get Halliburton or even LaMelo lol

Booker/Ant
Tatum/Ingram/Brown
Bam/JJJ
AD/Mobley

What y’all think? Might need an actual center but those 4 bodies we got can deal with Wemby/Embiid/Giannis/Jokic I think

If Zion stays healthy for the next 12 months I would consider him.

If we need a token white guy I vote Austin Reaves :rofl:
Embiid got American citizenship right?

2024 usa roster

Curry? / Fox/Garland/Mitchell- I was going to say Ja but I doubt usa wants the negative publicity associated with him and there are plenty of pg options… they can get Halliburton or even LaMelo lol

Booker/Ant
Tatum/Ingram/Brown
Bam/JJJ
AD/Mobley

What y’all think? Might need an actual center but those 4 bodies we got can deal with Wemby/Embiid/Giannis/Jokic I think

If Zion stays healthy for the next 12 months I would consider him.

If we need a token white guy I vote Austin Reaves :rofl:
Nothing token about Austin. AUSTIN CAN JUMP

I've been thinking about team USA in the Olympics next year and our team is looking kind of funny. There is no LeBron, Kobe Durant or all-time great player to lead the team. Who are our best players who could play? The two best American players are Booker and Tatum. Will those be our captains (and that is assuming they both want to play)? 😭

We are about to field the worst team ever, possibly worse than 2004

France might have Wemby, Embiid and Gobert

You MFers are toast.

Embiid is coming. It’s the only way he’ll get silverware now.

Mobley would not be a good Olympic player at all.

Right now yeah but I’m banking on him taking a big jump this year and moving forward.

Plus he’ll be on the team in 2028 so might as well get him integrated.

If you think he’s too light and Embiid goes to France, maybe you take J Allen (or his daddy Mitchell Robinson :nerd: :lol: )

Fox, BI & Ant would have international players in hell

Its not an iso game though. Physicality is way different. Defense is way different.

Im not sure if the level of competition has gotten better, but that team is losing to the previous silver medal Spain teams

Back
Top Bottom