The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

$10Ms in a stress free environment coaching in a city with a rich basketball history and being predominantly black seems like a win to me. Beats trying to motivate Deandre.

1685560080010.jpeg

I could see that. If I got a big time 3-year offer (relative to my total compensation) in Alaska right now....IDK, man. What would you have done afterwards? Work where you're at now or somewhere similar?

Yea I’d probably be in same spot now. That’s another issue, not only would I work through the pandemic there (unknowingly obviously, but also you’re coming back to the states and picking up another job in same career with a significantly lower salary.

Yea I’d probably be in same spot now. That’s another issue, not only would I work through the pandemic there (unknowingly obviously, but also you’re coming back to the states and picking up another job in same career with a significantly lower salary.

True but I would think the whole point of going to AK is to stack so you wouldn't feel the salary change? You copped da M550 regardless so things seemed to have worked themselves out :lol: :pimp:

nt made Angoon, Alaska seem kinda cool.

There definitely are cool things about/in Alaska, but no way I could ever live there.

My firm has an Anchorage office and the people I’ve meet from there definitely seem different, which lead me to conclude you gotta have a special type of wiring to make Alaska your home.

Back
Top Bottom