The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Are you taking specifically about current day Bron? In the past 19 season he has had only three seasons with a losing record, one of which was his rookie year and two were with the Lakers. The thing about Bron's losing season and Steph's losing season is that the personnel around them is suspect. Even if they were average or above average, it wouldn't be enough to make up for the team's core deficiencies IMO.

Obv current day Lebron. Past 2 years specifically. Its just barbershop talk, aint tryna get all technical with personnel and all that. :lol:

That part 🎯
I saw ****** celebrating the win like it was major, left me befuddled like
dj-akademiks-nervous.gif

I mean any team would be excited to get a W after 5 L's.

OKC hasn't even sniffed the playoffs, let alone become a contender. They lost that trade by a wide margin IMO.

That is actually a win for them because they are actively trying to lose in order to win the lottery, though :wink:

At least with the Clips trade, the majority of people considered them to then be a contender. Almost nobody thought that of Minnesota after the Goober trade :lol:
I kinda forgot what the Hawks gave up for Murray but folks from Wolves side been mentioning it.. I'll be dambed if that wasn't a much wiser option

If Wolves could have kept Vanderbilt at least if not all of the guys they shipped off and acquired Murray for just 3 picks (one of which is protected) and a swap :pimp:

Would have been cooking with gas

In that case, OKC has won the title every year of its existence.

Yes. And sorry, I meant lose and accumulate picks. They own 38 (THIRTY-EIGHT) draft picks from 2023 to 2029, 19 firsts and 19 seconds :wow:

Uhh translation please? Comments have me rolling. :lol:

Rush Hour movies were a diff time, they had Jackie throwing out the n word in the 1st one. Recently rewatched that movie and totally forgot about that part. I was like damn they really... :lol:
Breh. You go back and watch any movies from that era or like early 2000's... them mf'ers will shock you with what was allowed :lol:

Straight out wildin on everything :rofl:

In any case, by this year’s deadline, the perfectly balanced Knicks likely only shakeup will be an Evan Fournier trade.

And for nothing in return or some non rotational filler. Grimes needs minutes when he gets back. Toppin can find some more of those minutes to use too.

Let son go off for 40 again before doing it so some poorly run org can send their first rounder too. He’ll be an upgrade for a couple rotations as it’s looking right now so in the end worth it👍.

Addition by subtraction for this year is probably the move.

Back
Top Bottom