The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Some lowkey happy to have someone talking bout the Knicks lol.

Good or bad tho, Knickerbockers, the Garden & the masochistic fans are ALWAYS on someone’s mind. Even when just minding their own as the org has been doing in recent szns.

Trae is elite so I never understood poking that bear w/ Elfrid Payton as his opp.

HOF is mid.

Need a new one now.

Do you think Jermaine O'neal will ever be a HOF? I feel like he's forgotten but he was an absolute beast and had a complete game from both ends of the floor.

I remember that he was consistently top 3-5 in the MVP rankings during his prime years with the Pacers.

Do you think Jermaine O'neal will ever be a HOF? I feel like he's forgotten but he was an absolute beast and had a complete game from both ends of the floor.

I remember that he was consistently top 3-5 in the MVP rankings during his prime years with the Pacers.
Im usually team anyone gets in- but if they let jermaine in there then you Midas whale let anyone who’s made all nba and all star more than once

I told my little brother I refuse to play any of those Barbie modes or myteam, blacktop, any of that until he beats me in a regular game with current NBA teams, no all time teams or any other garbage.

A straight up regular NBA game.

He’s 13 now so this was about 6-7 years ago. He looked at me crazy then and today still looks at me like I’m the weirdo for wanting to play that mode :rofl:

And of course whenever we fire it up he loses by 50 every single time.

0DEB4F10-A40C-42F3-8B40-6A57801C99B8.jpeg

Anyone on 2k this year and want to run in the rec we need some people.

I told my little brother I refuse to play any of those Barbie modes or myteam, blacktop, any of that until he beats me in a regular game with current NBA teams, no all time teams or any other garbage.

A straight up regular NBA game.

He’s 13 now so this was about 6-7 years ago. He looked at me crazy then and today still looks at me like I’m the weirdo for wanting to play that mode :rofl:

And of course whenever we fire it up he loses by 50 every single time.
This is my little brother as well.

Also I played 2k23 for the first time like three weeks ago... Awful. These people will never get my money.

Back
Top Bottom