The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I dunno when is the last time I have seen 703 hwy 703 hwy post something positive

Just pure uncut hate every single time.

This is him in this thread when everyone else is having fun...
2b21b-16914357403816-1920.jpg

Generational hater

Ol DRose at the all-star intro *** _.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius here’s your opportunity to get on the right side of history

He nice. Watching Jalen Green I noticed his game.

You mean to tell me old Maximus isn’t on board with another white, European player? That only makes like 100 percent of the times. LOL.

(Edit - unless Alp is from the Asian part of Turkey).

Pau, Luka, I liked Kukoc growing up. All players matter.

I am a Luka fan and am looking forward to see what a lean Luka coming into the regular season can do but is this a case of ducking smoke? I am not entirely sure if he had a prior injury or a lingering one :nerd:
You saw it last year 🤷🏿‍♂️

He played in Eurobasket last off szn

These international competitions make these euro and other country players mentally stronger.

Reminds them how it feels when they truly are overmatched and have to do everything themselves
- doesn’t feel good. Like playing pickup hoops and one team stacks all the good players.

Probably a bit of a relief when they get back to their nba team and are like alrite at least now i got decent talent to compete with.

I am a Luka fan and am looking forward to see what a lean Luka coming into the regular season can do but is this a case of ducking smoke? I am not entirely sure if he had a prior injury or a lingering one :nerd:
It's a case of playing an unnecessary back to back game that doesn't matter in the middle of summer.

Why are we trying to make it anything more than that?

With a team featuring one of the brightest young stars ever, why would a damn exhibition schedule have back to backs? :lol: Awful planning. That’s the type of terrible scheduling we see during the NBA season.

Hopefully we eventually see this matchup

He’s just trying to stay healthy so he can demand a trade when the season starts. #FREELUKA

It's a case of playing an unnecessary back to back game that doesn't matter in the middle of summer.

Why are we trying to make it anything more than that?

I wasn’t trying to stir anything up :lol: I am not follow up to speed on the World Cup schedule and all of the happenings like which games matter and which don’t. Not playing in a B2B makes a lot of sense (I am assuming this is the first game of it). Thank you for the clarification.

I wasn’t trying to stir anything up :lol: I am not follow up to speed on the World Cup schedule and all of the happenings like which games matter and which don’t. Not playing in a B2B makes a lot of sense (I am assuming this is the first game of it). Thank you for the clarification.
They're still in friendlies before the tournament even starts.

Whichever braindead on the Slovenia side scheduled back-to-back exhibitions is a goober. :lol:

Stop it. Luka wouldn’t have played if it was a weeks rest. The schedule just happened to be convenient and help him duck the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom