The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

All he does is float around the 3 and play NO DEFENSE.

This isn't the argument you think it is :lol:
He was the 2nd leader scoring in that game while playing on one leg. Sounds like he wanted to win to me.

I know he didn't care when he quit on 3 different teams and a long list of game 6's and 7's and rarely being in shape. I don't know how this is still a debate. He been showing ya'll who he is for YEARS. You Harden fans care more than he does. For real.
Wouldn’t him trying to force his way to the clippers show that he’s trying to win?

Harden has been hustling backwards these last few years. Has cost himself millions and now costing himself more. All while doing irreparable damage to his rep/legacy. And for what reason exactly?

Don’t see how you can defend any of his decisions

He was the 2nd leader scoring in that game while playing on one leg. Sounds like he wanted to win to me.

Wouldn’t him trying to force his way to the clippers show that he’s trying to win?

smh-huh.gif

Let it go bruh

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers has seen the light.

yall dont get tired with repeating the same stuff everyday? I come in peace as yall would say

embiid been getting ****ted on
It’s august. We have to talk about something

The MVP didn’t deliver. Media gassed him and his trainer was putting together Jokic slander mixtapes. He’s gotta redeem himself.

It’s august. We have to talk about something

The MVP didn’t deliver. Media gassed him and his trainer was putting together Jokic slander mixtapes. He’s gotta redeem himself.
to CONSTASNTLY reply but "What about embiid slander" as if mans dont get it every damn day even when the topic aint bout him lol

it just dont make sense to me

yall act as if he dont get it when he does

to CONSTASNTLY reply but "What about embiid slander" as if mans dont get it every damn day even when the topic aint bout him lol

it just dont make sense to me

yall act as if he dont get it when he does
It comes with the territory. Embiids biggest rival dominated the finals. Embiid’s teammate is throwing a hissy fit. He’s going to catch strays

Thank you Shams! Very cool!

what about an NBA coach stealing proprietary information from another team

it feels like the nba directed these talking heads to keep quiet for a while on this story

back to harden -

clippers didn't want harden

ime udoka didn't want him on the rockets either, apparently

sixers got the point and stopped trying. i don't see the sixers at fault here

Partially guaranteed. So if he doesn’t hang on with the team will it be the James White route that he is cut right after the dunk contest. Or if he is cut before the dunk contest will he show up in a Craig Hodges type uniform when he was blackballed out the nba?

Back
Top Bottom