The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Derrick White is the type of dude to bust up his teeth for a loose ball lol. He hits open shots on the regular and has great defense. Im sure the stars on the U.S. squad would be happy to have him on there.

I guess Fox, Trae, JJJ, Zion, and Ja are banned from USA or sum? They werent even on the select team. Nike be gatekeeping that Olympic squad i swear.

Zion is my guy, but knowing him he probably didn't even ask or attempt to push for it. He aint trying to hoop in July.

Nobody knows what’s up with Kawhi’s knee’s but him. He goes from Sore knee - Day to day to announcing successful surgery done on his knee .
Yes. All well known, so why give a roster spot to a guy with that kind of history?

In his mind he may legitimately have thought he’d be fine by the time the Olympics rolled around, especially since he wouldn’t be expected to do as much on a loaded Olympic team as he does on the Clippers.

Zion in Olympic Village???

63322b816798f.image.jpg

I aim to be the Kawhi Leonard of my office. Call out most days but still have the highest salary in my department. Hopefully I can get to his level

Yes. All well known, so why give a roster spot to a guy with that kind of history?

In his mind he may legitimately have thought he’d be fine by the time the Olympics rolled around, especially since he wouldn’t be expected to do as much on a loaded Olympic team as he does on the Clippers.
They announced the rosters months in advance after Kawhi had his best rs in years. He also said he was only cleared to play 2 weeks before. He wasted everybody’s time.

Back
Top Bottom