The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I think Bronny will be better in the real league oddly. He’s absolutely only skill is being a team player. He doesn’t have the individual skills to attack, to wiggle, etc. In the main league he won’t be asked to do any of that. Everyone knows he’s supposed to just stand in a corner and shoot tres, grab a few boards, swing the rock, and try to press up on defense. And he’ll be able to do that better than what he’s doing now.

I feel sorry for bronny. Might need to shut him down for the summer. But it’s not going to be any easier in the G league. The finals MVP doesn’t respect your game then you know these hungry dudes with resumes like Kysre are going to be going at his neck too

Shut him down for the summer is wild :lol:

It's really tough to see though. Has the tools to be a solid football player IMO.

I think Bronny will be better in the real league oddly. He’s absolutely only skill is being a team player. He doesn’t have the individual skills to attack, to wiggle, etc. In the main league he won’t be asked to do any of that. Everyone knows he’s supposed to just stand in a corner and shoot tres, grab a few boards, swing the rock, and try to press up on defense. And he’ll be able to do that better than what he’s doing now.
Malik Beasley under the pressure of being a Laker had his worst shooting season since being a rookie. Bronny can’t shoot at all and has never shot over 32% from 3 at any level. I don’t see how it gets easier

The thing I don't get about the "people are only mad about nepotism when it's black people" argument I see so much, is that this isn't the board room of a fortune 500 company, the league is what, 85 percent black??? The person who lost a roster spot because of LeBron insisting on making his child an ornament on his own career is almost certainly a black man. Don't really see how that's a win.
i don't agree that its def nepotism,

but the "black people doing nepotism is social justice" argument is so insultingly stupid.

It's just upper class black people using the plight of lower class black people for their own benefit.

I'ma lifelong Bron stan, but this and him working with Obama from shutting Kyrie from becoming the leader of a general strike in 2020 are worse than Jordan's "Republican buy sneakers too"

what about the last 4 years makes you think Kyrie should have been the leader of anything? :lol:

Lebron should have let bro be Faze clan. It looks like gaming is a real passion of his. He's a good kid, but like John Lucas told me back in my JUCO days being a good person or a nice human being doesnt get you a job in the pros. Especially when you are below average height. You got to be a dawg.

Ngl this sucks for Bronny. Having fans and media feel a type of way is one thing. Who cares really. But seeing your actual own peers give they real thoughts and not respect your game is tough. No matter what dad says. I’ve been there. He’s just got to rise up to the challenge and be ready to work.
This is very light compared to what Bron himself was subjected to.

If he doesn’t eventually become decent at catch and shoot 3s, he’s not working hard enough and Bron will be the first to tell him that.

Nobody is trashing Bronny. I've played ball all my life, he is not NBA level. At 6'1 he doesn't have the skillset yet. He runs to the corner every play. Off rip that tells everybody in the gym you scared to touch the rock. And he a undersized SG that cant shoot. Now I agree that everything is probably moving too fast for him right now but this aint the make a wish foundation this is the NBA. Kid needs more reps.

Eliminate Bron from this equation. If the pelicans drafted a guy and guaranteed him money and he was shooting 7-31 in the summer league all while being a 6’1” SG, how would you feel?
He’s the 55th pick, he’s 19 obviously they see potential there.The Pels also drafted Kira Lewis in the lottery,he’s done absolutely nothing in the L and they wasted a roster spot on him for 4 yrs.

This is very light compared to what Bron himself was subjected to.

If he doesn’t eventually become decent at catch and shoot 3s, he’s not working hard enough and Bron will be the first to tell him that.
I dont agree with that. Lebron was a phenom, despite the criticism he knew what he could do on a NBA floor. Bronny doesn't know what he does well on the floor right now. And honestly Lebron may not be the best guy to tell him at this point. He needs to talk to Pat Bev, Gary Payton II, and guys like that. Become a dawg and watch film. Its up to him

Isn’t Jaylen saying what everyone already was saying about Bronny? He was really bad in college and he’s currently doing bad in summer league. I hope Bronny improves, but right now I don’t see what the issue is
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​

You aren't supposed to speak out against anything Klutch related. You see how everyone in the media is scared to tell 25% of the truth when it comes to dude.

I still don't think the 55th pick was necessarily nepotism.

buuuuut that contract was def nepotism. :lol:

So you believe without having THAT last name he would have gotten drafted had everything else remained the same? What about him would have made him 55th pick material? (Outside of being LeBron James Jr.)

He’s the 55th pick, he’s 19 obviously they see potential there.The Pels also drafted Kira Lewis in the lottery,he’s done absolutely nothing in the L and they wasted a roster spot on him for 4 yrs.
Kira Lewis averaged 13 as a 17 year old in the SEC. it obviously hasn’t worked on for him but he doesn’t even get drafted if he has the same accolades. And he’s at least a PG

I just want to know what the potential is.. That’s all.

Last edited:
what about the last 4 years makes you think Kyrie should have been the leader of anything? :lol:
I don't actually think Kyrie should lead anything lol

Doesn't change the fact that Bron colluded with the deep state to quell protests etc. 2020 was headed to a league wide walkout until Bron walked-in at the behest of Obama to pretty much shut it down.

I dont agree with that. Lebron was a phenom, despite the criticism he knew what he could do on a NBA floor. Bronny doesn't know what he does well on the floor right now. And honestly Lebron may not be the best guy to tell him at this point. He needs to talk to Pat Bev, Gary Payton II, and guys like that. Become a dawg and watch film. Its up to him
He was the most hyped teenager in arguably the entire history of professional sports, let alone basketball.

Then repeatedly came up short for the first 8 years of his career, including in spectacular fashion in 2011 after he tried to stack the deck in his favor and looked like a deer in headlights for most of the series.

The only thing that has ever mattered is the work, everything else is noise. They used to boo Steve Nash all the time. His own friends would be in the stands laughing at him :lol:

People calling you trash, who cares, get in the gym.

A not so insignificant part of making it in the league is being delusional anyway.

His father put him in this position knowing he wasn't equipped for it. Demanding he gets guaranteed money. Initially demanding that he isn't a 2-way dude.

But since it's in the name of, "BLACK Nepotism" folks pretended it was a beautiful thing.

As I said, this was all to feed the ego of Bronze.

I feel bad for the son because of the pressure. He didn't ask for any of this. I legit a watching these games with second hand embarrassment because he just isn't on that level.
Lebron has made the league billions and millions of dollars on his back for 20 years. I think it’s fine for him to flex some power every now and then

Back
Top Bottom