The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I'm just waiting for the personal shots to happen
tenor.gif

Ticketmaster and nbaevents just dropped all the all star weekend tickets on ticketmaster. Practically giving them away to try to get people to come to Utah. My recommendation is wait til day of and you can probably get then even cheaper

I think time is now for the Nuggets & Jokic.

I think they should and can make the Finals.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE is trolling - but I think these are the true expectations for Jokic & Nuggets right now. (Barring any injuries of course.)

He’ll eat it if they make the Finals - you guys aren’t forgetting this. :lol:

Jokic won't ever win a championship as the star player. He might get one late in his career coming off the bench or something.

Ticketmaster and nbaevents just dropped all the all star weekend tickets on ticketmaster. Practically giving them away to try to get people to come to Utah. My recommendation is wait til day of and you can probably get then even cheaper
i never knew TM passed a law as to where depending on the demand for tickets they are allowed to up the prices immediately.

was trying for eagles tickets from the verified eagles seller last week and retail started off at $150 - few sec later as they are in my cart same price/same seats they shot up to $300 retail

that not even including fees lol

ticketmaster will never get my biscottis

Name 2 players having a better individual season than him for the 22-23 season. Put the schtick aside

Schtick aside does having a better regular season halfway through make him a better player?

I think SGA is having a better 22-23 season individually than Steph but I haven't said he's a better player yet. I legit can't think of one thing Jokic has done to make me pick him over Giannis, Bron, KD, or Wardell.

Him and Joel tied pick whomever you're feeling better about that day. Better yet if AD healthy I'm taking him over Jokic.

Emiid won more games than him both times. Giannis won more last year. CP3 won more his first year. I mean he's the only back to back mvp to have multiple players win more than him. At least Nash won 62 his first one.

This is fair but no one knows the criteria for MVP these days. ESPECIALLY since the 2017 MVP was awarded.

Acting like Jokic wasn’t deserving for his awards is just lying to yourself. Factoring in team success, individual performance, and circumstances; he’s earned those MVPs. Now unless he wins a title, he’ll be in the Malone Barkley level of players.

i think MVP should go to the obvious best player in the world, if you sit anywhere and try to convince yourself that on both ends of the floor Giannis hasnt been the best player on the planet atleast for 2 years now.

ill just say youre trippin, a fanboy, or one of those people that just think its cooler to go left when right is the obvious correct choice, those forcing themselves to be against the grain

dont quote me i dont have too much time today lol

shiiiiit maybe for him sure as hell not me and i got no problem being wrong once again

im always gonna hype my sixers up with expectations

I know how you get down. I saw it with a Ben Simmons.

I wasn’t talking about you. You always believe no matter what.

I wish I could be like that :lol:

we need to change MVP to "player of the year" and we might as well have a "offensive player of the year" award which the only argument there is doncic vs jokic

Back
Top Bottom