The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Thunder gonna spoil Bron's night

dp7.gif

I can't believe they actually accumulated all 3 of those guys on the same team, let alone put them on the court at the same time :lol:

Now just imagine that.......

EVERY ******* GAME. Darvin Ham ladies and gents.

Reactions: DLF
Really hope Bron gets it tonight. Just won’t be the same if he breaks it in the first next game.

Hope all the trolls can take the night off and enjoy history tonight.

Really hope Bron gets it tonight. Just won’t be the same if he breaks it in the first next game.

He only missing 16, he’s gettin this ish 🔥

• Fire
Reactions: HIM

18 away, he'll get it. Even if his shot is cold he can just get to the rim. Dont think a Thunder W necessarily spoilts it either.

Will be lulz if he doesnt get it this game though.

if darvin ham had any kind of brain he would keep westbrook on the bench for the rest of the game.

but he doesnt so westbrook will come in at the 7 minute mark of the 3rd quarter.

why?

who the **** knows

i dont know how anybody can be a russell westbrook fan

Scoring record aside Lakers need to win this game.

AD gotta step up and the these dudes (Lebby included) need to start feeding him the ball instead of jacking up shots.

Russ got as many 3pt FGAs as AD has total FGAs.

He definitely gonna be on some ******** in the 2nd half too. :lol: :smh:

These folks that paid all these crazy prices for tickets that aren't famous to the general public that are in the lower bowl, near courtside, it begs a question what do, they do for a living?

We gotta speed this up man, I’m trynna see history but unky old. Would be cool to see him flip and get it in a free throw.

Theyre gonna trick it off in the late game but seeing the youngest team in the nba Thunder not looking scared and balling against the big city Lakes in their 2nd national tv game of the season is nice

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom