The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

He's never selling. He sells and he's some guy with 10 billion. As long as he owns the Knicks he's James Dolan, and he likes it that way.
BigImpishAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

Bruh, Dolan is 60 years old on dating apps looking for love in NEW YORK CITY like a bunch of regular dudes. He minus whale be a regular dude but with a $10B because that title apparently isn't doing much for him :lol: But I am guessing he had kids so he minus whale keep it in the family and get that generational wealth train rolling

Bruh, Dolan is 60 years old on dating apps looking for love in NEW YORK CITY like a bunch of regular dudes. He minus whale be a regular dude but with a $10B because that title apparently isn't doing much for him :lol: But I am guessing he had kids so he minus whale keep it in the family and get that generational wealth train rolling

This isn’t about the money….Or his kids….

This about POWER.

Power that Dolan will never relinquish.

I guess she's not going loll.

Privilege getting the losers of the competition invited. Crazy. Hopefully Iowa passes. Ain't no participation trophy's.

For all his faults up to this day, has always been loyal and generous to players; post-career Knicks that came with a handout after blowing their game checks.

Iirc, he installed the first all black FO in league history. And as stated, legendary country blues singer James Dolan has made himself an afterthought now that he’s resigned himself to the shadows and the MSG amphitheater.

Dudes bringing up Dolan just bringing up old **** now. Really paying that much attention to the owner while the team enters contender status is classic Knicks fan masochistic behavior.

No surprises there :smh:

This isn’t about the money….Or his kids….

This about POWER.

Power that Dolan will never relinquish.

Nah, I get that. I was kinda just throwing shots and being an ******* :lol: The Knicks operating income is like $150MM+ annually so he can still do whatever the **** he wants without selling. No need to be THAT liquid unless you have another venture in mind :lol: Just keep riding that Knicks gravy train rolling with Dolan name for decades to come.

They’ve been a successful competent organization for way longer than that :lol:. Y’all just letting dislike of the dude blind you. Almost half of the league doesn’t have that one ring
The Finley/Dirk/Nash mavs squads was good. The Dirk run got them that one ring then they fell off a cliff and became irrelevant until Luka. He has not done a good job as a owner in recent years. No other way to put it.

He was missing on every single big name FA. I remember people asking why don't the stars want to play for him. As much as he supposed to be "forward" thinking all these advancements in player environment the only star you got in over a decade is somebody that was drafted there.

The Finley/Dirk/Nash mavs squads was good. The Dirk run got them that one ring then they fell off a cliff and became irrelevant until Luka. He has not done a good job as a owner in recent years. No other way to put it.

He was missing on every single big name FA. I remember people asking why don't the stars want to play for him. As much as he supposed to be "forward" thinking all these advancements in player environment the only star you got in over a decade is somebody that was drafted there.

What does falling off a cliff mean to you? They went to playoffs 4 out of the 5 years after that title from 11-12 thru 15-16 (they were 41-41 in the year they didn’t make it). Admittedly bad the three seasons from 16-17 thru 18-19 (Luka’s rookie year) but have made the playoffs the past three years with a WCF appearance.

Making the playoffs 7/11 years with a conference appearance after a lifetime championship run isn’t falling off a cliff in a league of dynasties, man. In the 11 seasons since the Mavs won that title, Bron-constructed teams and the Warriors have won 8 of the them with the outliers being San Antonio, Milwaukee and Toronto.

I cant agree with Cuban being a bad owner.

He has his questionable takes and some bad moves (more so recently). But when it comes to hiring the right scouts, drafting stars, hiring coaches, and being relevant for the last 20+ years in a place where FA dont go, he's done a way above average job.

I cant agree with Cuban being a bad owner.

He has his questionable takes and some bad moves (more so recently). But when it comes to hiring the right scouts, drafting stars, hiring coaches, and being relevant for the last 20+ years in a place where FA dont go, he's done a way above average job.

He copped in 2000. Missed the playoffs once from 00-01 thru 15-16.

Four times thru 22. Even if they miss this year, 18/23 years. In that span I know San Antonio and Boston have the least misses (assuming Dallas doesn’t make it this year otherwise the 3 are tied). Boston only has one ring in three appearances in the span. What are we going to say about them?

Last edited:
Cuban won a title already, that’s already better than like half the league.

in the 24 seasons since Jordan has retired only 10 franchises have won championships. 4 of those franchises have 18 of the championships and 6 have a single championship.

Dallas is 1 of the 6. I know he has said ****** up **** but don’t let that cloud your perception of his success.

Elite consistency and got a title. Top notch ownership over that timespan tbh.

in the 24 seasons since Jordan has retired only 10 franchises have won championships. 4 of those franchises have 18 of the championships and 6 have a single championship.

Dallas is 1 of the 6. I know he has said ****ed up **** but don’t let that cloud your perception of his success.

Elite consistency and got a title. Top notch ownership over that timespan tbh.
But but but If you aren't creating dynasties you lost b

That's a one hot championship every 20 year average and that's so laaaaame

troll.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom