The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Man impressive performance by LDB tonight.

Had an answer for every would be Warriors run, then closed IT out by pushing their **** all the way in.

Even more surprising than the Kings domination is that Huerter even made some 3s. :wow:

Game 7 will be fun.

Maybe Sabonis can find the testicular fortitude to show up.

warriors just giving monk a lay up line all game

defense being ***, doubling for no reason, ball watching, turnovers.. refs gifted warriors a bunch of free throws, too.

great coaching by mike brown, made good adjustments with the small ball line up with lyles and keegan as the bigs. out warrior’d the warriros

they would not have homecourt in any of those series and I would be surprised if they go undefeated at home.

Which means they would need to get 2 road games in at least 1 of the WCFs or the finals, probably both.

I just don’t see how a team with 30 road losses can accomplish that. The names on the back of the jersey are the same, but something is missing.
Exactly what I was talking about with these guys :lol:

Now they have to go get a second game in Sacramento, and in all likelihood will have to do that in at least two more series in order to repeat.

They had 11 road wins all season, and now they’re gonna run off 6 against the league’s best teams in a playoff environment?

Impossible IMO

dray.PNG

DubsIn6 :pimp:
As you were saying?

Back
Top Bottom