The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

IMG_1914.jpeg

Saying that Steph is an “elite” defender really is a wild take now that I think about it. :lol:

He’s been a good defender in stretches. And obviously improved from his earlier years. But ELITE? Must be two elites.
Nobody but homers would say Steph is an "elite" defender. Maybe he doesn't get enough credit, but elite? Hell no. He could hardly guard Austin Reaves.

Put Steph in pnr and he gets attacked.

If LAL bounces Jokic, again, this time outside *the bubble and in regular life, oh gawd

Some people are gonna feel, IT

Bron goes through the Ja and the Grizz with the DPOY, Steph and the defending champs and the GOAT Shooter & PG, AND their REAL MVP JOKER?????

AND IMMA BE OUT FOR THE SUMMER????

Some people won't be seen until the fall.

My wifi must've been down when folks were saying Steph and Harden are elite defenders.

i can’t be completely disingenuous, part of the Lakers strategy was to attack Steph to tire him out.

With that said, go back and watch games 4 & 6.
We have walking mismatch AD and we told him to chill on offense and save his energy for defense, everything we’re running is attacking Curry. Lebron, Lonnie, AR, whoever. It was evident in the 2nd half, but even in the first half they were hunting him. And it worked.

Back
Top Bottom