The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Congrats dawg :pimp:. I just hung the jersey up two weeks ago, too :lol:.

IMG_3364.gif

Sounds like y’all boys living to me! I love to see it :pimp:
Congrats Wavy!:emoji_fingers_crossed:Whats wild is my older friend who got married last year was explaining things to make me feel better . He said he had 7 bachelor’s parties ****** a girl on every party but the last which was just reserved for psychadelics.:lol:

Dude planned eveyrhing for me and wanted to kill me at the same time

Congrats Wavy!:emoji_fingers_crossed:Whats wild is my older friend who got married last year was explaining things to make me feel better . He said he had 7 bachelor’s parties ****ed a girl on every party but the last which was just reserved for psychadelics.:lol:

Man….I had the same situation going on with Shiv Roy-esque yamb I had on deck that I was posting about in the Hinge Thread.

The situation has been too sad to even type about |l

Dont know where to post this but ya’l my bros on the internet.

Been on a binge cause im getting married soon had bachelors parties back to back took too much ****ing drugs and had too much ****ing strippers i feel like im on my death bed and my fiance ****ing hates me bruh :lol:

My boys who were with me are all sick as well. :rofl:Drugs, Lap Dances then swimming naked in the cold is not smart . The run it back after a day and that one was more ratchet.

14 Lap Dances , they stripped me naked bro **** was wild.

My boys were so mad at me for not ****ing the strippers too .
Nobody died, got arrested or didn’t come home. You’re good.

Whatever happened to Wavy BM lol

*****s really dodged a bullet :lol:. I coulda been a pappy, if I texted shorty back :lol: 😅. Small world. storm2006 storm2006 , you strike? I forgot about that story!

I was going through my old tinder messages recently, to clean **** up, and reminisce on some highlights 😇….and either tinder didn’t send me notifications, I was fried, or I just completely passed on some joints. Because there are a couple on there, that I Fa sho would’ve spun back on, fairly relatively recently. Thank the creators. Wild boy days done…..

Until Colombia next year :nerd: 🫣

Congrats Wavy!:emoji_fingers_crossed:Whats wild is my older friend who got married last year was explaining things to make me feel better . He said he had 7 bachelor’s parties ****ed a girl on every party but the last which was just reserved for psychadelics.:lol:

Ayy pums pums , we cannot overlook this :lol:

7 bachelor parties my guy. SEVEN

:rofl:

Your dawg is a champ. Y’all cutting up out there. Got damn!

Back
Top Bottom