The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

He 100% thinks he's better than he is. But thats what happens when you empower people because of their "leadership" when sports should be a meritocracy based on talent and talent alone.
This is pretty much what it is with Marcus.

He’s a good player though. And I’m wishing him the best and gonna be rooting for him.

Think Boston needed him out the paint to fully empower the Jays for better or worse.

Killers of the Flower Moon was really good
Leo and Marty have done better IMO
Looking forward to seeing this but also not looking forward to it
francis.png

Saw Killers of the Flower Moon last night. It was really good, but I was admittedly looking at my phone the last 30 mins of the movie to see what time it was. :lol:

8:10 start time and I walked out of the theater at midnight.

Last edited:
Saw Killers of the Flower Moon last night. It was really good, but I was admittedly looking at my phone the last 30 mins of the movie to what time it was. :lol:

Yeah, that’s a lot of movie. I would have been sleeping before the end for sure.

Deadline tomorrow for my guy.

Thought DDv might’ve been a sign of the end but ultimately he’s got starter chops. This forgone conclusion was part of my initial resistance to the JB signing in the first place.

Now it’s not only Quick but Deuce has been held back too. I wanna keep all our draft picks naturally but not at the expense of them getting their bag.

Unlike past editions, these Knicks draftees are legit.

Saw Killers of the Flower Moon last night. It was really good, but I was admittedly looking at my phone the last 30 mins of the movie to see what time it was. :lol:

Yeah, that’s a lot of movie. I would have been sleeping before the end for sure.
11am showtime
Sipped on an iced cold sugar free monster and snacked on trail mix

Ya boy went in prepared 🫡

Back
Top Bottom