The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Idk if I really buy that report. All the laker players have signed long term deals except Dlo, Prince and Cam and those 3 have played hella minutes (dlo been better than the other 2 but he was getting a lot of criticism and the team has been 100x worse since he got hurt).

Like Is it jaxson Hayes and Christian wood’s agents that are complaining? Who cares :lol:

I know if i was a non klutch player i would point to that the first thing something doesnt go my way

Idk if I really buy that report. All the laker players have signed long term deals except Dlo, Prince and Cam and those 3 have played hella minutes (dlo been better than the other 2 but he was getting a lot of criticism and the team has been 100x worse since he got hurt).

Like Is it jaxson Hayes and Christian wood’s agents that are complaining? Who cares :lol:
Anthony Irwin (whom I'm not a fan of, but he has sources) said a few weeks ago Reaves' agents are voicing their displeasure I think.

Turned them into teenagers

yes-no.gif

Movie is hilarious

SEENT! that IT is on Paramount+ might have to check IT out.

Grew up on the OG cartoon so IT was a bit jarring seeing them updated for modern times but IT makes sense.

Speaking of the OG cartoon was looking for the theme on da Youtubeez and someone actually uploaded the entire first season.

Low key the Netflix Ninja Turtles movie was phenomenal. I am surprised it did not get as much love as it should have gotten:

the artwork is trash. reminiscent of that Ninja Turtles cartoon where they actually made them look like mutants.

Back
Top Bottom