The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Jesus freeze freeze
picard.png

Fixed.

Scoring in general been nuclear to start the season...

How many guys y'all got finishing the year with 30ppg or more?

Current standings....

Untitled.jpg

Feel like it will wittle down to 2 or 3 at most (Luka, Steph, Giannis/KD)
I agree with you. It'll likely be 3.

If you ever want to know how misogynistic the world is, watch a random statement by a hateful, narcissistic idiot be taken at face value. Despite the fact that he (a Black man) just got done praising Nazis. But what difference does that make, when you're given a chance to call a woman names and push your hang ups onto her?

Naw she's super cooked now. You wood not. No sir

It's like Ye' Shang Tsung'd her

magic-johnson-lakers.gif

Prime version was solid doe

Ye ain't do nothing. She was addicted to drugs way before she met him and it's finally catching up to her. Didn't that movie just come out 3 years ago? She look like she got every STD in the book

If you ever want to know how misogynistic the world is, watch a random statement by a hateful, narcissistic idiot be taken at face value. Despite the fact that he (a Black man) just got done praising Nazis. But what difference does that make, when you're given a chance to call a woman names and push your hang ups onto her?
💅 💅 💅

Jkjk seriously though, I cannot speak for others but to me it’s just jokes. I have participated and laughed at them but the fact of the matter is that I will probably never know if CP3 actually smashed Kim K or not and I don’t really care to. It is simply entertainment and as long as he is not breaking the law or committing grossly immoral or unethical acts, what he does outside of the basketball court is his business and it doesn’t really have a negative effect on my opinion of him 🤷‍♂️

Every male I know who cries about misogyny is gay or a simp. Kanye's character issues doesn't change the fact that Kim K is and always has been a hxe. Her body count is well documented, what are you even crying about?

Edit: just to clarify there isn't anything wrong with being gay or a simp mods. Don't ban me.

Back on topic KD playing lights out and the Nets are fighting to stay above.500 I know KD says he has nothing to prove and just loves to play ball but I really hate to see my mans waste his talents on this team. Tsai needs to do what's right and trade KD and Kyrie to LA for Nunn & Reeves. Who says no?

Every male I know who cries about misogyny is guy or a simp. Kanye's character issues doesn't change the fact that Kim K is and always has been a hxe. Her body count is well documented, what are you even crying about?
Firstly, I'm not a guy. Secondly, pointing something out is not crying about. I live in a country that no longer says that I have autonomy over my own body. Women's bodies are policed and controlled in a way that you could never imagine, but maybe you can as you're in here talking about, "body count."

Have fun with your Madonna/***** complex.

Two things can be true. Kanye can be a Nazi sympathizer and Kim and Cliff could have had a fling while both were married to their respective partners.

Back
Top Bottom