The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

So many injuries this year. Remmeber the last couple of years when people pretended every injury was due to the schedule? :lol:

Glad BG is home...

Today just shows me how broken we are as a country though. Anything and everything is made political.

I'm in the Navy and I work with older white civilians. I had to just leave...before I said or did something that could cost me what I've earned over the past 22 years.

Why can't we just be happy that an American citizen who was wrongfully detained is back home?
You did the right thing by living. People will always have something to say ....

The country is divided and the political parties play on those strings.

To be honest, both parties suck. They both have the same agenda separated by the way they present it.

One is brutally honest about their feelings and the other gives handouts and small BS wins just for votes. None make major changes to help the lower class or minorities.

Glad BG is home...

Today just shows me how broken we are as a country though. Anything and everything is made political.

I'm in the Navy and I work with older white civilians. I had to just leave...before I said or did something that could cost me what I've earned over the past 22 years.

Why can't we just be happy that an American citizen who was wrongfully detained is back home?
Fam, you must work in my building, I’m 22 years deep in the Navy as well, and the guys crying about her release are civilians, deeply MAGA, and would’ve likely went to the Captitol on the 6th if they could’ve gotten the day off.

Can't argue with those numbers. i hope to see every player on the court doing this soon

giphy.gif

All Star tickets officially dropped. Nbaevents and nba experience are the official place to buy them and youd assume the best price since everyone who has some would have bought from there and be tryibbg to resell but much like when I went in 2015 to a sparsely attended ASW in New Orleans probably not the case

They want 4,000$ for upper level nosebleed sidelines to Saturday and Sunday night. In New Orleans all 3 nights dropped to about $100 within hours of tip.

I’m curious. Will these WNBA and college women still try to grab the bag in Russia after what happened to Brittney or do we all just chalk it up to the racist machine?

Damn.

Viktor Bout went back like he didn’t just do 12 years in the most maximum security brutal prison in America.

He barely cracked a smile. Man is all business.

No wonder Putin wants him back.

So this is what Micah was doing to cats in college?

Since AD seems to enjoy it is it just hazing?

Back
Top Bottom