The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

I wonder what's Dame's line of demarcation for trading the #3 pick?

Who is the worst player that he would be like let's trade Scoot/Miller for him.

What if it was Dorian Finney-Smith or Lu Dort?

People are funny on social media.

They said Poole on Wizards be like

D07DBF9D-8739-4AE6-8395-64B807E5557E.gif

:lol:
This kid has better handles than Poole

I’m so happy. We got rid of Pooole and got the steady hand vet of Cp3. Wow. So happy. Get him over to Germany get that platelet rich plasma injected

Dude skated cause he’s a top prospect. If I gave you a gun and you used it in a murder I’d definitely be locked up too.

It’s wild that this isn’t being talked about more.

Hornets already gotta rehab Bridges’ image. Not sure why they’d take on another dude with questionable character at this point. ESPECIALLY when the other option is a guy, who by all accounts, has a good head on his shoulders, is a leader and is determined to be great.

But decisions like that are why some franchises tread water. Hopefully Mike doesn’t **** the pick up.

Wow! Wow wow

These nba cats whether star or not really be campaigning with another while playing against the other. :lol:

This ship lowkey WWF.

CP know full well he was in Steph’s ear after the game like “hey yo Steph man you know how I feel about you Dawg, get me over here!” :smh:

Poole gets dumb paid one season prior then almost gets jaw RE wired by draymond then gets traded one season after only to keep draymond.

Warriors really done now. Mark my words.

Man I wish these kids all went to college or could just leave after HS.

I don’t even know how to watch an overtime elite game to be honest.

these Thompson twins seem legit wish I could’ve saw them in the tournament

Ive disliked CP3 forever but now I gotta root for him since Steph is my favorite player. Cant believe this.

Oh well…..Golden State Farm LFG!!!!!

Miller gave the dude the gun. How he got off is a miracle.

So he gave dude the gun knowing he was gonna kill somebody? I'm asking cuz what I been reading it's not real clear

I'm not gonna say this kid participated in a murder w/o solid proof.

So he gave dude the gun knowing he was gonna kill somebody? I'm asking cuz what I been reading it's not real clear

I'm not gonna say this kid participated in a murder w/o solid proof.

All I remember is dude asked Miller for a gun and Miller gave him one.

Miller probably thought dude was gonna use the gun to scare someone but ended up killing someone.

Back
Top Bottom