The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

If they wanted consistency they could've done it the other way around and used the OG Magic jerseys for any future retired numbers.

MID AF LOL

J-Rich got robbed of a ThreePeat.
Still not over J-Rich losing to Fred in 04 |l

But to be fair, he did blow two dunks so he wasn’t robbed :lol:

It could’ve been the greatest slam dunk contest performance ever if he hit those two dunks (360 between the legs off the bounce and 360 honeydip)

Best case scenario for the Knicks whatever happens this szn to make them the best team overall GM🧢 ;
Bogdonavic + the plethora of picks this summer & more seconds for Mikal. Maybe a young asset like Sims but everyone else is gone already.

Nets should have started the process of tearing it down and moving Brooklyn Bridges gotta be the next step.

They said Toronto wouldn’t let NY have OG but the Don was able to work thru the noise. The city tax will be hi but NY can afford & Bk should do rite by their players.
Bron, in all his greatness, won’t be able to keep up as a starter here. And I couldn’t see him taking a bench seat to Julius Randle so he’s not a great fit potentially.

The odds aren’t good for dude landing in NYC & he’s got his annoyances that only get louder the older a great stays around.

Best case scenario for the Knicks whatever happens this szn to make them the best team overall GM🧢 ;
Bogdonavic + the plethora of picks this summer & more seconds for Mikal. Maybe a young asset like Sims but everyone else is gone already.

Nets have started the process of tearing it down and moving Brooklyn Bridges gotta be the next step.

They said Toronto wouldn’t let NY have OG but the Don was able to work thru the noise. The city tax will be hi but Knocks can afford & Bk should do rite by their players.
Bron, in all his greatness, won’t be able to keep up as a starter here. And I couldn’t see him taking a bench seat to Julius Randle so he’s not a great fit potentially.

The odds aren’t good for dude landing in NYC & he’s got his annoyances that only get louder the older a great stays around.
knicks fans really delusional

enjoy that second round exit playa

knicks fans really delusional

enjoy that second round exit playa
Did I hit a nerve w/ the Bron bit? Sensitive subject knowing that 40 year old is the key to any success Lakeshow has and losing him screams long term poverty at Crypto.

Why do they even want consistency?

I think historically accurate jersey styles is good to represent different eras & accomplishments.
The Orlando Magic apparently have never heard of Ralph Waldo Emerson -

IMG_0043.png

Did I hit a nerve w/ the Bron bit? Sensitive subject knowing that 40 year old is the key to any success Lakeshow has and losing him screams long term poverty at Crypto.
yeah we not tolerating the bron disrespect over here

we gonna be alright, now what NYK know about success?

Its been 24 years since yall been to ECF, bums lol

keep thinking this year different though :nthat:

That Bronny stuff is funny to me. It would be one thing if he was a legit NBA ready prospect. Or if he ends up making the improvement to become one. If that’s the case, then this is a completely different story.

But if anyone drafts him mainly with the intent of appeasing Lebron. Be it the Lakers in hopes of keeping him, or another team in hopes of him not picking up his option for next season and signing with them. The minute Lebron retires is also going to be the same minute Bronny involuntarily retires as he won’t have any more use for that team unless they legit think he’s good enough to occupy a roster spot.

Back
Top Bottom