The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

All I mean is he got a 2 month break a couple times this season. We haven’t had long playoff runs the last 2 years.

Ad is ready to go and play heavy minutes to get to the promise land.
IMG_6071.jpeg

Outside Game 4 vs Memphis, AD has logged 2 games of 40+ minutes in the regular season

Embiid requiring platelet injections to his knee sounds really ominous...

Said some weeks ago ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

He’s picked up some terrible habits man.

Him Doc & Harden really meant for each other. Idk if he has the stamina to play deep into the playoffs for real. Buddy getting gassed.

The way Embiid falls, rest on defense and doesn’t get back is a stamina issue. And it’s something that shows up. Same with Harden. Also contributes to some of these naggin injuries on an injury prone big body. I hope he gets it together, because maaan :smh:….that talent deserves to be on the floor. He’s gotta be better with his conditioning. Period

This is a much better series for Dante, Kuminga & even Poole @ill steelo . Thoughts on JK minutes. I think he could do some good this series.

sohi 23 sohi 23 AD is going to be dead tired….because he’s going to have too many holes to plug up. GSW got better with Rim pressure bringing back GP2 & Wiggins returning. The Lakers and especially LeBron, know what sets GSW runs, or what they like to do…but stamina is what will rear its head.

Klay and Draymond are more washed up than anybody coming into this series. Poole is just a bum if he can't hit 3's.

Poole shooting 32% from the field and 27% from 3 in 4 games against the Lakers this year......

Kuminga at a solid 27/27. Mans barely made 8 shots in 4 games :lol: I thought you were supposed to be a blog boy 🤔

You doing a lot of projecting (and editing plus leaving emoji stuff) lmao.

Now, If that ain’t the actions of what we call…F E A R….idk what it is :pimp:. Ain’t never call myself a blog boy. Chaos agent going make things up! 😊

Skrength in numbers! 🔥

Where did I say the Lakers were “old”? Y’all keep equating age with fatigue. I’m not really even saying that.

All I said was, “Stamina” will read its ugly head. That’s part of GSW secret And it has more to do with how GSW plays, Steph’s conditioning…the Lakers inevitably having to rely on LeBron/conserving energy + lakers young roster with zero experience against a team like this in a playoff setting that deep into the playoffs. Stamina is being tired and still executing.

LeBron can do that on one end of the court in 2023…AD, capable. The rest of the lakers and their coaching staff…

Yeah, you get it now

You should know the Stamina showed all throughout the Warriors last game, Shouts to Steph who had a superhuman game, But that was out of pure necessity because the rest of the team didn't have it,

Just like the Lakers have to rely on that for Bron, GS has to rely on that from Steph :lol: unless you think Steph is going to be putting up 35+ a game. Ya'll are also RELYING on Dray & Looney to be all world defense against Two Players who on any given night could look like the best player in the league.

Donte, Poole, GPJ, Wiggins, Kuminga ..... i'm supposed to believe they have this form of stamina the Lakers role players don't have :lol:

Also Klay & Steph are going to have to guard real scoring threats on the other end who are also threats to create for others.... This is the first iteration of the Lebron Lakers that don't need Lebron ball to win games, he will pick his spots & when he does..... well you know very well what that looks like

You guys think the Lakers fans have FEAR when it’s quite literally the opposite.

The dubs have never been this bad or looked this open for getting smacked.
But we're supposed to think the Lakers now look invinceable because they went to six games with a Grizzlies team that was missing their two best bigs, had Ja at less than 100 percent, got nothing from Brooks and have a bench consisting of guys nobody outside of hard core NBA fans have heard of and that also are very young/inexperienced?

I think it will be a good match up, but using the same logic you're applying Warriors fans have nothing to fear about the Lakers either.

You doing a lot of projecting (and editing plus leaving emoji stuff) lmao.

Now, If that ain’t the actions of what we call…F E A R….idk what it is :pimp:. Ain’t never call myself a blog boy. Chaos agent going make things up! 😊

Skrength in numbers! 🔥
Donte scorching at 23/26 in 4 games. It's sad but poetic to see you fall from grace at the same time as the warriors 😔

But we're supposed to think the Lakers now look invinceable because they went to six games with a Grizzlies team that was missing their two best bigs, had Ja at less than 100 percent, got nothing from Brooks and have a bench consisting of guys nobody outside of hard core NBA fans have heard of and that also are very young/inexperienced?

You can view basketball how you choose.
The Lakers are 23-10 since trading [REDACTED]
I don’t think a team has been better since the deadline tbh.

But form your own opinions. The lakers are the underdogs :smile:

1682954179702.png

You should know the Stamina showed all throughout the Warriors last game, Shouts to Steph who had a superhuman game, But that was out of pure necessity because the rest of the team didn't have it,

Just like the Lakers have to rely on that for Bron, GS has to rely on that from Steph :lol: unless you think Steph is going to be putting up 35+ a game. Ya'll are also RELYING on Dray & Looney to be all world defense against Two Players who on any given night could look like the best player in the league.

Donte, Poole, GPJ, Wiggins, Kuminga ..... i'm supposed to believe they have this form of stamina the Lakers role players don't have :lol:

Also Klay & Steph are going to have to guard real scoring threats on the other end who are also threats to create for others.... This is the first iteration of the Lebron Lakers that don't need Lebron ball to win games, he will pick his spots & when he does..... well you know very well what that looks like

I think Steph & Klay will be fine dealing with Dlo & Schroeder & Reaves :rofl:

Y’all really believe the bolded. Yikes - Lmao. If you think that, about those cats ability in the playoffs (against THIS CORE) and LeBron in THIS series, is a good thing, well I can’t help you.

:lol:

It’s alotta assumptions that the Warriors supporting cast will be bad while the Lakers will be good :lol: …That doesn’t automatically translate from series to series, only the stars are supposed to be ones you can count on

Nobody would be surprised if Rui doesn’t even have 1 20 point game next series
It's amazing how one group can look amazing one series then complete *** the next, and vice versa.

I think Steph & Klay will be fine dealing with Dlo & Schroeder & Reaves :rofl:

Y’all really believe the bolded. Yikes - Lmao. If you think that, about those cats ability in the playoffs (against THIS CORE) and LeBron in THIS series, is a good thing, well I can’t help you.

:lol:

You know Steph and Klay are both food on defense now right?

Back
Top Bottom