The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Puerto Rico at 11:15 | Serbia vs South Sudan at 3

Emoni probably has someone managing his accounts. Facts can’t be checked when posts have to drop asap for these “social media managers”

I feel like a social media manager should be able to catch this, though. You manage the account of someone who is currently playing - check the box score after the game and post accordingly.

But if this how SM managers move then I definitely don't want one :lol:

Cronin not letting this go for months. Man is a liar.

I hope he does, respectfully. Damn near everything is a distraction in 2023 (see: Poole getting Dray questions, Wemby & Britney, etc.) so I don't think the Dame situation will weigh down Scoot, Sharpe or Simons in the offseason.

I hope he gets the best deal possible for Dame and that Miami pays the appropriate Superstar/Super Team Tax (all da picks).

This is the most disinterested I’ve been in an NBA Summer in a minute. First of all, time is flying. I don’t half these new *****s in summer league (AI generated created players). The league is weird now. Something about a tournament?

NT’s notification still trash. Twitter with fake basketball news/headlines. ESPN firings?

Like WTF? It’s all over the place
LA and NY Times practically eliminating their sports sections too

:smh:

IMG_1417.gif

:lol: That's hilarious
Tyrese-fake-Morbius-review.webp

NBA contracts fully guaranteed, all them guys got paid. NFL in contrast are majority not guaranteed contracts, much more physical, and often won’t get paid when injured. That NFL union got to step up at some point

See 9:22 on in the video

Windy explaining how more of these contracts are including non guaranteed years under the new CBA which makes sense. The NFL union is weak because its members make them take deals because of the limited playing career of an NFL player.

Every time the NFL union tells its members to get ready for a lockout and save, those pleas fall on deaf ears. When game checks are going to get missed the members demand that the union get a deal done. NBA players have more money stashed away and the average NBA player makes more than the average NFL player so that also plays into things.

NBA contracts fully guaranteed, all them guys got paid. NFL in contrast are majority not guaranteed contracts, much more physical, and often won’t get paid when injured. That NFL union got to step up at some point

I can't see NFL owners ever agreeing to guaranteed contracts in the most high risk sport. It doesn't benefit them one bit. That's a tough thing for the NFLPA to negotiate.

Back
Top Bottom