The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

AA82CA00-2125-49C5-8ED4-0366F5EAA61A.gif

Nice finish McLaughlin. Wolves have no Kirk Cousins and Joe Mauer who both would be crushing this non-primetime slot. Wolves need that sort of Messiah.

That comment wasn’t a slight to them. Also, they played in different eras so that matters but KD is elite at all THREE levels. I would have to see them in this era but KD shoots a higher percentage from 3 for his career than either of them did in a single season save for ONE MJ season (95-96, .427 on 3.2 attempts a game), man.

That matters but again, so does era so I can’t knock Bean or Mike for not emphasizing that part of their game back then.
KD's career high is like 49 :lol:. Great scorer of course but to me he's not THAT

Beans Bryant only led the league in scoring twice. One of which was him looting for a garbage team.

4x for KD. Beans not capable of those peaks. Great player, but not on some different kind of level like y’all act like he is.

Leading the league in scoring depends on your competition. KD avg 30 or more twice. Kobe avg 30 or more 3 times. KD don't have Kobe's peaks as far as scoring. That avg 40 for a month. Outscoring a whole team through quarters. 81. I can keep going and he did those streaks on good efficiency.

Nuggets will only go as far as Jamal Murray goes. Dude is playing like a bum but love the crowd. I'm the only one cheering for Ja in my section.

Nuggets will only go as far as Jamal Murray goes. Dude is playing like a bum but love the crowd. I'm the only one cheering for Ja in my section.
are you wearing your michael porter jr jersey with american pride at the game?

Back
Top Bottom