The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Stone is looking real funny in the light. Silas is still a terrible head coach but he was dealt the worst possible hand imaginable.

I didn't watch much of Houston last season (I know statistically he made a big jump last year), but everything I saw before then never pointed to a winning player. He showed flashes, but overall he wasn't going to contribute to a winning team. Maybe a 6th man type. Not sure why they kept him around.

I'll admit, nnot sure about last season though. Maybe he improved drastically.

I didn't watch much of Houston last season (I know statistically he made a big jump last year), but everything I saw before then never pointed to a winning player. He showed flashes, but overall he wasn't going to contribute to a winning team. Maybe a 6th man type. Not sure why they kept him around.

I'll admit, nnot sure about last season though. Maybe he improved drastically.
I envisioned him in a Jordan clarkson type role off the bench. Definitely none of the starting PG foolishness that the front office believed in.

In real time it was wild seeing the Rockets prioritize KPJ over their recent 1st round picks

I envisioned him in a Jordan clarkson type role off the bench. Definitely none of the starting PG foolishness that the front office believed in.

In real time it was wild seeing the Rockets prioritize KPJ over their recent 1st round picks

At least Clarkson has tried to play defense. even if he isn't too good at it. The amount of times I'd see KPJ pout and just give up on that end made me sour on him real quick.

Lamelo got sperm in his veins :smh:

FQQqsuFWYAwMHji

Back
Top Bottom