The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Detroit will really have something when Bogdanovic returns.

Forgot about Bojan, he's out for a month it looks like-- here's to hoping he gets right cuz they might be cooking with grease

Big Swag Cam thread in here

And the Pistons dont even have Bogey back yet
spider-man-pointing.jpeg

I remember an intense debate about Ivey vs the other rookies in his class, I didn't realize the stocks were completely tanking for Ivey so soon :lol:

Nice to see the NBATV app is just as bad as last year.

Unless I’m missing something on my AppleTV there’s no way to advance the game other than 15s at a time and you can’t download games any more - a few years ago you could do that.

I’m getting it for free though which is nice. I complained about something at the beginning of the playoffs last season so they extended my account to get all the playoff games (I’d just paid for a Cavs season pass so once the first round was over I had no access) and when I logged in last month to check my renewal price it had a discount code making it $0. So far I have access to everything.

That debate was only coming from a very specific group of folks trying to cope with draft position

Just sayin
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Off of 3 games?

Their careers so far

Cade 18.0 on 41/31/84

Jalen 20 on 42/34/79

Biggest difference is Jalen need to learn how to rebound and pass.

This is based on the totality of everything we've seen.
Cade is a better playmaker, decision maker, rebounder, defender, & just as good at scoring.
So far, we've seen that Jalen has scoring potential, but that's literally it.
He's a cone on defense, and a lot of times looks completely lost without the ball.
It was the same **** last year.
My guys in Houston not turning on him, but I do see a shift with how much they riding for him.
Cade basically missed last season, and he's still way more polished than Green.

Back
Top Bottom