The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

I wonder if the parents were aware of the situation?

Doesn't seem like this was just a random hook up.

I’m gonna reserve my opinion on this one because all I’m seeing so far is posts from unverified Twitter acounts, mainly from a cat that’s trying to raise X “interactions”

403907318_728224119339984_805495396326348511_n.jpg

Is it really quiet cause they've each spoken about in interviews in the past?

In this day and age it's hard to believe he didn't see her socials at some point.
People can portray whatever persona they want online. To think that validates anything isn't serious. We have people running around looking rich while in reality, they are sleeping on an air mattress in a friend's house. That being said, this ain't a good look for Josh Giddey.

Him and Kerr been social justice warrior clout chasing for Years now. This is what he does. The type of white dudes you really have to watch.
What do we have to watch them for? I never get this take, “nah Pop & Kerr can’t trust them, they should be more like Bobby Knight, at least you knew where he stood!”

Like Kerr’s father was murdered by Lebanese Islamic militants as a teenager, pretty sure this is just who he is and what he believes. Same with Pop.

They can for sure be cringe at times but do you honestly really belive that their some KKK grand wizards in hiding or something, like what you think they are really hiding?

Just want to say today that I am thankful for this thread and everyone in it. I hope y’all enjoy today with your families, girls families, homies, even if it’s yourself or whomever.

Just be safe today and throughout the weekend whether it’s with famb, yambs or yourself :nthat:

People can portray whatever persona they want online. To think that validates anything isn't serious.

This ain't some tinder swindler **** :lol:

My point was that if she is a minor, chances are there's something on her socials that would throw up a red flag.

Dudes still not asking women for their ID? You definitely know if a chic is a minor or not simply based on conversation and interaction. Ask for Identification/license, simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom