The Official NBA Season Thread

You don’t draft “serviceable” at #9. Maybe in the 20s or second round.

We passed on Jalen Williams and Jalen Duren who went after him. That’s my point. Had we drafted him in the 20s, I’d be cool.

Dude should’ve never been a lottery pick:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jalen Williams from OKC is a 36% 3pt shooter, 82% from FT giving you 16-4-4…

yep. i dont disagree about the spurs passing on more suitable candidates and he isn't a top 10 draft pick by any means. they didn't do their best, but i see some promise in him and do think he'll have a better opportunity to improve if he's taken out of his current role

article poses a ridiculous comparison, i get it

the brand:

3f6eeda5db233cb298ba8607c66f27c8.jpg
God damn this made me laugh audibly loud on this train home :rofl:

Americans will take Spanish for 7 years and come out only knowing how to say “Donde está lá biblioteca”?

It’s a joke :lol:
That’s me. Had Spanish in Junior High, High School and college and can’t speak it. I know a lot of words in Spanish, but can’t form coherent sentences fast enough to engage with Spanish speakers.

I’m gotten closer to being able to speak it by using the Babel app for the last year than school glasses ever got me.

Jesus, I’m sorry. ****.
All good bro. All fun and games

I just copped my future little one some sneaks. Good vibes over here

I don't even understand baby shoe sizes but whatever

20231110_144037.jpg

I'll wait till next month so I can get the thread title to myself

Getting thicc up here
pmatic pmatic put me on the big screen dog.

Girl Dad Vibes over here

giphy - 2023-11-10T143915.071.gif

Took Spanish middle school through college. Working in restaurants for like 10 years helped most.

As long as you talk slow, I can understand you pretty well. When I speak it I’m probably gonna mess up some conjugations and whatnot but can get my point across :lol:

French seems tough.

Took Spanish middle school through college. Working in restaurants for like 10 years helped most.

As long as you talk slow, I can understand you pretty well. When I speak it I’m probably gonna mess up some conjugations and whatnot but can get my point across :lol:

French seems tough.

My boy from college, when we were roommates spoke okay but understood a lot. He was white Jewish kid and I was like “how do you know some of this?” He said the same thing. Working in restaurants. Didn’t even take Spanish. He was from Lynn, Mass btw.

Had an ex also tell me that too.

The service industry really makes you learn I guess. You don’t really have a choice.

My boy from college, when we were roommates spoke okay but understood a lot. He was white Jewish kid and I was like “how do you know some of this?” He said the same thing. Working in restaurants. Didn’t even take Spanish. He was from Lynn, Mass btw.

Had an ex also tell me that too.

The service industry really makes you learn I guess. You don’t really have a choice.
Eh EYE made it a point to try to speak to the back of the house in Spanish as much as I could and they seemed to appreciate it. Always got anything I ever needed quick.

Definitely had coworkers that didn’t GAF though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom