The Official NBA Summer League Thread

Justin Harper letting that jumper fly, lots of misses.

Kyle O'Quinn is balling thp, represent Norfolk State & the MEAC.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

Originally Posted by omgitswes

When does Memphis play? This guy who played for my school got invited to play for them and I want to see how he does.
Name is Josh Magette
Memphis will be playing in the Las Vegas league. It runs from July 13-22.  

Josh Magette KILLED Teague in our workout.
laugh.gif
 That's how he got invited to play.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

maddog345 wrote:

omgitswes wrote:

When does Memphis play? This guy who played for my school got invited to play for them and I want to see how he does.
Name is Josh Magette
Memphis will be playing in the Las Vegas league. It runs from July 13-22.  

Josh Magette KILLED Teague in our workout.
laugh.gif
 That's how he got invited to play.

i like this kid... reminds me of goran dragic

I hope Chris Kramer somehow finds a place in the league
laugh.gif

Yerp, Jimmer and Whiteside will too. Isaiah Thomas just got put on the roster, but I don't think he is playing.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Moe Harkless looks like he's gonna %!!# his pants every time the ball is swung to him.
God forbid a 19 year old isn't the most confident guy on the court in his first time in an NBA jersey

Miles Plumlee put Fab Melo on one of what I suspect will be one of many posters throughout melo's career.

Miles is gonna mess around and be a decent player...bounce, good motor, good body, and hit the boards hard. wish he wouldve landed in Miami.

The one thing I will be glad about when the Orlando Summer league is over is that I do not have to see Kyle Singler play while watching these games at work. And Osh - It does look like Fab Melo will be on the Alonzo Mourning towards the end of his career treatment once he plays against the real guys. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yerp, Jimmer and Whiteside will too. Isaiah Thomas just got put on the roster, but I don't think he is playing.
Yea I was wondering if Zeke was playing. Funny Kyrie is playing. That won't be fair. 
laugh.gif

Vesely 
pimp.gif

Ready to see Wall running with Beal & him.

Mad i'm gonna be out for the warriors & kings games.. Hope they show replays

Back
Top Bottom