The Official NBA Summer League Thread

Rooting for Jared Sullinger
pimp.gif
Always loved his game

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Lamb might be a 20-point per game scorer as early as next season.

He is the classic kid who plays up the talent level wherever he is...aka why he got swallowed up by all the dysfunction at UCONN this year.  But his game is just too smooth to have fallen that far.

I always value international play and the kid went out and dropped 36 on Jonas ValanÄ

Originally Posted by Solemate96

ai3mac1 wrote:

Rooting for Jared Sullinger
pimp.gif
Always loved his game
Co-sign. Celtics have been looking good.

Sullinger is putting in work
pimp.gif
Apparently Fab Melo is having a little trouble adjusting but he should be fine .

Tyronn Lue coaching the summer squad. I see you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

Kevin Cleveland wrote:

Lamb might be a 20-point per game scorer as early as next season.

He is the classic kid who plays up the talent level wherever he is...aka why he got swallowed up by all the dysfunction at UCONN this year.  But his game is just too smooth to have fallen that far.

I always value international play and the kid went out and dropped 36 on Jonas ValanÄ

Austin Rivers at point guard is going to be a disaster. OJ Mayo 2.0. Should have taken Kendall Marshall if they wanted a point guard or Leonard/Zeller if they wanted a center.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

I always value international play and the kid went out and dropped 36 on Jonas Valan

That would've been a perfect fit. A situation where he doesn't have to be "the man" too. That's ideal.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Austin Rivers at point guard is going to be a disaster. OJ Mayo 2.0. Should have taken Kendall Marshall if they wanted a point guard or Leonard/Zeller if they wanted a center.
tired.gif
tired.gif
.. Anyways.. Hopefully Yes the entire Rockets team looks good in the summer league.. I wonder how many will stay after the Rockets donate their franchise to Orlando
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

tired.gif
tired.gif
.. Anyways.. Hopefully Yes the entire Rockets team looks good in the summer league.. I wonder how many will stay after the Rockets donate their franchise to Orlando
mad.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

***EDIT: Al3xis I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I mean, I don't expect for McHale to seriously go to the start of the season (w/ or w/o Lin) having Shaun Livingston and Tony Douglas

as the other PGs in the rotation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

That would've been a perfect fit. A situation where he doesn't have to be "the man" too. That's ideal.

Unfortunately we lack the testicular fortitude to make something like that happen.
tired.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
didn't austin play PG in his HS? he looked pretty good too at point. hows jared sullinger/fab melo? i haven't been keeping up with summer league 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Any chance Machado can stick in Houston? He played well yesterday.
hope we do keep him.  I know we just got back Lin, but we're still pretty think at PG

tired.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
been saying this bruh... 
a core of 

Marsh/EG/Davis would be REAL nice in transition... with a Anderson trailing for 3 
eek.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif
 @ Selby and Beal being the same size
Man, these SGs are so damn small. Waiters looks like a PG out there too. Beal's been looking smooth out there though. I think he'll put it together during the year. 

the order of who i found to be most impressive so far:

1. Jeremy Lamb
2. Damian Lillard
3. Tyler Zeller
4. Donatas Mdfgfgregrgreg
5. MKG

Back
Top Bottom