The Official NBA Summer League Thread

Lillard can score but I have seen not an ounce of PG play in him.. If Rivers was lookin to score as much as him I'm sure yall would be as excited over him too

He's shot 4 of 19 so far cause he was looking to pass. Makes sense. He's got one more assist than turnovers too. Really heady PG play.

Damb, lillard cookin for sure. Watching highlights from college, he didn't look anywhere near as quick and athletic as he's shown in summer league. I didn't see what made him the number 1 pg in the draft, and I guess thats why they have pre-draft workouts etc. A player can develope considerably in that span of time.

And damb I wanna say it's just summer league also, but it's gotta be light years ahead of the competition he saw in college tho. Just my 2 cents. lookin forward to the season

gonna catch some games tomorrow hopefully all 4 cant wait to see Lillard, aswell as Kawhi and i might even stick around for Memphis apparently Josh Selby is stealing everything and making every three :wow:

yaammm!

Was in vegas wednesday and was able to check some games. 
Terrence Ross is going to be a beast in this league, athletic with great range

Warriors have a nice core of players, Jeremy Tyler and Ezeli look promising while draymond green was jacking up 3-pointers, I swore he was a bruiser in college. Also Charles Jenkins is the future PG of that team.

Patrick O'Bryant is by far the worst professional basketball player ever.

baron davis is a guest with mike breen right now and hes definitely smacked out his mind. along with wearing a mexico t shirt and sweating his *** off :rofl:

Last edited:
I guess since Josh Selby wasn't a lottery pick, he's not going to get any recognition.

Out played Beal and currently out playing Kemba.

edit:

Seven 3 pointers for Selby AGAIN. He hit 7 vs. Washington the other day. 5 vs NYK

Last edited:
Tobias harris is legit buy skiles wont give him pt. Still upset the rockets took j. lamb. Hensons lookin alright and d. lamb was slept on in the draft.

I guess since Josh Selby wasn't a lottery pick, he's not going to get any recognition.

Out played Beal and currently out playing Kemba.

edit:

Seven 3 pointers for Selby AGAIN. He hit 7 vs. Washington the other day. 5 vs NYK
My man Selby cookin good this summer :pimp:

Celtics / Clippers going on....

Morrison having a decent league :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom