The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Tatum and Giannis have a better claim for MVP than Jokic right now.

But somehow Jokic is the runaway favorite.

Better claim, no. All 3 teams locked in at 44 wins. I think it should be Gianni’s’ to lose but the gymnastics y’all doing is crazy. Comparing him to Westbrook who won as a 6th seed to Jokic who has the nuggets locking up the first seed is crazy.

We need better haters.

I checked the other day and there was a 5 game gap between the 1 and 2 seed and a 5 game gap between 2 and 12. How is that wide open? :lol: Everybody knows what to expect from Jokic and the Nuggets this spring

If Jokic doesn’t get it done the amount of slander would be crazy.

1st seed probably 3x MVP there’s no excuses

Why do folks care so much about who wins an individual award in a team sport?
Do y'all go this hard for Bill in IT to get employee of the month at your job?
Nah **** Bill

Ted brings in bagels every Wednesday, and responds to emails within minutes. Mans been locked in all month

He deserves the award and that $50 gift card to Outback Steakhouse

Yeah pre chip Dirk talk was nasty

Especially after they announced he was MVP after he got bounced from the playoffs

I remember dudes talking nonsense like the NBA should somehow take it away from him

It was an extremely nasty time

I think seeing a white man getting treating so poorly is what pushed aepps20 aepps20 to the right
That stretch of time where Nash and Dirk were winning MVP was filled with dog whistles :lol: White people must've been so confused :lol:

What if Giannis wins MVP then the Nuggets end up winning the championship? Why do we have to predict the future to determine a regular season award?

I'ma take it a step further. Giannis was catching flak from his own peers...especially the retired ones in the media after the bubble. And I'll throw in African-American since that's an important context here

Now...i bet them same ****** are begging for Giannis to win the award again :lol::smh:

Yeah pre chip Dirk talk was nasty

Especially after they announced he was MVP after he got bounced from the playoffs

I remember dudes talking nonsense like the NBA should somehow take it away from him

It was an extremely nasty time

I think seeing a white man getting treating so poorly is what pushed aepps20 aepps20 to the right
One of many things but the racism against Dirk and Slava Medvadenko are strong factors in why I am the way that I am.

Back
Top Bottom