The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I'ma take it a step further. Giannis was catching flak from his own peers...especially the retired ones in the media after the bubble. And I'll throw in African-American since that's an important context here

Now...i bet them same ****** are begging for Giannis to win the award again :lol::smh:

Breh perk was driving the giannis hate train. You see him now.

All of a sudden we care about guns gestures?

You can find clips like these on literally every bench on every team in the League. :lol:

This definitely not all of a sudden. The NBA made it a point to do away w/ gun celebrations a decade ago. Joakim had to stop doing the holster celebration after Sandy Hook.

Wouldn’t really care if Jokic wins it again. He really is the MVP to that team. Without him theyre In the running to draft Wemby

I do have a weird feeling that other NBA players/stars dont really **** with him like that though.

This definitely not all of a sudden. The NBA made it a point to do away w/ gun celebrations a decade ago. Joakim had to stop doing the holster celebration after Sandy Hook.
Didn't Bron get in trouble once? I think Wall did too. They're definitely back though, swear half the league does one when a 3 is hit.

Wouldn’t really care if Jokic wins it again. He really is the MVP to that team. Without him theyre In the running to draft Wemby

I do have a weird feeling that other NBA players/stars dont really **** with him like that though.
PG just said last night dude is unbelievable. You saw how Embiid even was speaking of him after embiid kicked his butt

Didn't Bron get in trouble once? I think Wall did too. They're definitely back though, swear half the league does one when a 3 is hit.

More than a few guys. I forget which year it was but Gerald Green got fined like 25K for doing a finger gun celebration

Better claim, no. All 3 teams locked in at 44 wins. I think it should be Gianni’s’ to lose but the gymnastics y’all doing is crazy. Comparing him to Westbrook who won as a 6th seed to Jokic who has the nuggets locking up the first seed is crazy.

We need better haters.
Meanwhile Embiid right behind them the Sixers played the least amount of games

Westbrook has been to the Finals.

I don't see how my statement is so outrageous. Both are stat padding for regular season awards.
Jokic is the #1 seed in the West. Let’s look at the last time Russ has been even close to that. How do you stat pad on the best team in the conference as the best guy?

Hint: KD was his teammate

You need a better bit.

PG just said last night dude is unbelievable. You saw how Embiid even was speaking of him after embiid kicked his butt

Then it’s weird we have this whole narrative on how he must win a chip. Wonder where that’s coming from.

Literally every star in the west is teamed up with some clear all star or future HOFer. Jokic surrounded by bums and gets 60 wins, but it’s “he doesn’t deserve MVP“ or “he needs to win it all or bust”

Meanwhile Embiid right behind them the Sixers played the least amount of games

Right. I have no issue with any of the 4 winning it. And if embiid did win, please erase all jokic slander because he’s been better in the playoffs than embiid ever has.

More than a few guys. I forget which year it was but Gerald Green got fined like 25K for doing a finger gun celebration
Bridges would've had to fork over his whole contract back then, he's by far the worst offender today. Every 3, pointed at someone, directly in their face :rofl:

Every other superstar catches slander BUT Jokic and I do not understand why. Bron, Giannis, KD, Steph, Luka, Embiid, etc.

All those tier 1 guys get scrutinized for their play in the playoffs and not winning HOWEVER it's supposedly ok for Jokic to continue to waltz away with awards and not win a thing and no one bats an eye?

Y'all can't be that scared of his brothers ain no way.

I hope so.

You gotta get some better hating arguments. Comparing Westbrook to Jokic isn’t going to cut it. At least prop up giannis claim for MVP.

Same tier if you're going accolade to accolade.

Jokic doesn't belong in the conversation with Giannis. Their best shot at a chip was in the bubble when he was playing second fiddle to Jamal Murray.

Back
Top Bottom