The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

1C59BC0F-ED12-45BD-8BCA-E38063A09AC5.gif
Was waiting for the jersey to come off like Cleveland back in the day

Nuggets caved, but didn’t collapse. Still, concerning for them. Not only that, but the Lakers who were down 16-20 since the half were able to trade buckets and stay in the game until they could make a run.

I’m betting the Lakers take G2
that's the danger. Denver stopped playing basketball and toyed with the clock.

It has to be pretty rare for the winning team to probably make more adjustments than the losing team.

Really did not feel like AD had 40

Probably because of the 1st half. I felt them in the 2nd half doe

Interested to see what adjustment Joker makes with Rui now on him. A few times he drove right into help from AD and it causes some issues

Wonder if he takes more middys

Honestly, Jokic taking mid-range jump shots as opposed to creating for others or backing down defenders is a win for the Lakers.

Lakers fans desperately trying to believe.

No moral victories in Lalaland.

Nobody ever thought the Lakers were going to sweep Denver. It was always going to be a long series. If that is Denver's best punch then I like the Lakers chances then I like the Lakers chances

lakers played really well tonight.
interesting to see if AD will have consecutive good gms.

i think nugs/jokic will figure out how to attack rui if that is who will be guarding him

He’ll figure it out. That change seemed to catch him by surprise a bit.

Malone can help him by not keeping whoever AD is guarding in the dunker spot.
agreed, if they guy that AD has to guard in that situation can knock down some open shots on the perimeter, that adjustment becomes null.

especially when jokic will cook rui 1 on 1.

That’s pretty sad.
The greatness of Jokic and the continuity of this team really masks how few in game adjustments he makes. Mike is a good motivator but he will blame the defense (it was awful) and just say they need to lock in. Sadly part of the Lakers run as executive76 executive76 said was on Murray and Jokic and then getting lax which happens every time they have a big lead. Playing the Suns masked this issue but the Nuggets always struggle keeping big leads.

Jeff Green should not be playing over Watson but Mike will keep sending him out there when he has been a negative in every game this playoff run

Back
Top Bottom