The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

All this talk of adjustments, the Lakers had the best half of basketball they've had all year and lost

Can't spot teams a 20 point leads and expect to win.
Lakers player the entire game the way they did the 2H, and they win.
& no way was that the Lakers best defensive half. No even close.

agreed, if they guy that AD has to guard in that situation can knock down some open shots on the perimeter, that adjustment becomes null.

especially when jokic will cook rui 1 on 1.

Any team playing Denver just has to accept that they have to give Denver something. There isn't a defender in the league who can defend him effectively one-on-one. I would rather have Rui guard Jokic one-on-one with AD helping which will leave MPJ open than the alternative.

Doubling Jokic doesn't work. Honestly, I would rather have Jokic go for 40 and limit his ability to get other people involved. You have to get Denver something. You can't stop everything

if denver really wants murray switched on bron, he better find a way to defend without fouling. make bron beat them, but shut everyone else down. reaves and rui got comfortable tonight

braun has to give them something. they were getting killed with him in the lineup

Denver wont score 130+ again
Lakers will score 115+ every game

Nuggets had a franchise record setting first 3 quarters of offense and only won by 6

What's not to understand? I've been told the entire game most of what the Nuggets did won't happen again. So I'm asking if there's anything the Lakers did that won't be replicated as well?

Denver wont score 130+ again
Lakers will score 115+ every game

Nuggets had a franchise record setting first 3 quarters of offense and only won by 6
Because if not. Then it must be Lakers in 5

The Lakers scoring a million points (115 for them) is not guaranteed again but I thought they really fought the Nuggets in the 2H which is huge, they kept and kept and didn’t cover the spread but were right there.

What's not to understand? I've been told the entire game most of what the Nuggets did won't happen again. So I'm asking if there's anything the Lakers did that won't be replicated as well?

Because if not. Then it must be Lakers in 5
I didn't pick up on the sarcasm the first time I read it lol.

It's Lakers in 5 if you have blinders on. Nobody in here or anywhere else really believes that though.

Any team playing Denver just has to accept that they have to give Denver something. There isn't a defender in the league who can defend him effectively one-on-one. I would rather have Rui guard Jokic one-on-one with AD helping which will leave MPJ open than the alternative.

Doubling Jokic doesn't work. Honestly, I would rather have Jokic go for 40 and limit his ability to get other people involved. You have to get Denver something. You can't stop everything
leaving mpj open for catch and shoot 3s is the last thing the lakers should want to do.

it's probably the only thing he's good at.

Back
Top Bottom