The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

You ****** been wrong all playoffs yet we’re delusional :lol:
indeed. credit where its due. most thought the lakers would be home before the first round began.

props to them for being 4 wins away from the finals.

please dont confuse my critique of some of the fan base for hate of good basketball

aint eem from frisco but calling that city "San Fran" is nasty work :rofl: :rofl:

imma let folks from the 415 handle this one

E9m0enfWEAEBie1.jpg
I will still check in with you when I visit the Bay to let you know that it’s all love and respect

People keep mentioning Bubble Murray but he doesn't attack the rim the way he used to. Even below the rim he doesn't force the issue anymore. :ohwell:

Its over for Denver, they cant do anything when AD is the roaming defender with Rui guarding Joker.

If the lead wasnt so big and if Lebron doesnt take that dumb shot, its an easy Lakers win.

I told yall the Lakers was feeling out the game from afar and when they figured it out, they came back easily. Bron just ruined it, but its ok, Bron can make mistakes he earned it.

Sorry bro y'all the worse fan base. Lakers have the most bandwagon fans in any league. Not saying you are one but bandwagon fans is the reason I despise the Lakers.

I know, its its cause were the most popular franchise, its natural to happen. I would hate us too, we front run, were super critical and verbally abuse our stars for the smallest mistakes.

But in the end, we got 17 chips and if the hate comes with the titles, then hate us.

I rather that than be the Clippers, in LA, you wouldnt even know they played for the city, no signs of them existing anywhere. Even their practice facility is easy to get to, no media, no press, the starbucks down the street has more activity.

I know, its its cause were the most popular franchise, its natural to happen. I would hate us too, we front run, were super critical and verbally abuse our stars for the smallest mistakes.

But in the end, we got 17 chips and if the hate comes with the titles, then hate us.

I rather that than be the Clippers, in LA, you wouldnt even know they played for the city, no signs of them existing anywhere. Even their practice facility is easy to get to, no media, no press, the starbucks down the street has more activ
I feel you I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan because where I am from. We have a lot of bandwagon fans. So I can see why people hate us. I am old school. Me and my buddy say after the age of 18 you can't switch teams unless something like your family member or something like that plays for a team you wasn't a fan of before. All my teams in sports are local teams except for Kentucky basketball and I have been rocking with them since like 1993 because I knew someone on that team.

I feel you I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan because where I am from. We have a lot of bandwagon fans. So I can see why people hate us. I am old school. Me and my buddy say after the age of 18 you can't switch teams unless something like your family member or something like that plays for a team you wasn't a fan of before. All my teams in sports are local teams except for Kentucky basketball and I have been rocking with them since like 1993 because I knew someone on that team.

In Los Angeles where Im from, the most football fans are 1. Raiders 2. Cowboys 3. Niners 4. Rams 5. Chargers, so yeah I know about the Cowboys bandwagonship, its been like that since I can remember.

Yeah, I agree with those exceptions and the old school fan mentality too, it just seems more authentic.

Im all local teams too, excdpt for the Clippers, yuck.

In Los Angeles where Im from, the most football fans are 1. Raiders 2. Cowboys 3. Niners 4. Rams 5. Chargers, so yeah I know about the Cowboys bandwagonship, its been like that since I can remember.

Yeah, I agree with those exceptions and the old school fan mentality too, it just seems more authentic.

Im all local teams too, excdpt for the Clippers, yuck.
I respect it. When you see me sending shots a Laker fans it is not intended for you. I have a lot of Lakers fans on my facebook and most of them have never been to L.A. or no parts of California and don't own any Lakers gear but swear they are true down home fans. Question for you Kobe or Lebron?

a disagreement being handled with civility and rationality in the NBA thread? shirts not all the way off?

yup, lakers definitely lost tonite.

I respect it. When you see me sending shots a Laker fans it is not intended for you. I have a lot of Lakers fans on my facebook and most of them have never been to L.A. or no parts of California and don't own any Lakers gear but swear they are true down home fans. Question for you Kobe or Lebron?

No worries, its sports, take all the shots at me and the LAkers you want, its on me and them to prove it wrong and if we fail, we deserve , I deserve to be destroyed for it.

I like Kobe cause he plays like Jordan and I think thats the more attractive style of ball. But dont get me wrong I appreciate Lebrons style of game too, but Im just more preferrential to the psycho killer shooting guard style.

a disagreement being handled with civility and rationality in the NBA thread? shirts not all the way off?

yup, lakers definitely lost tonite.

Moral Victory, this was like Empire Strike Back Episode 2, next game is Return of the Lakers Episode 3.

Episode 1 happened in San Fran.

We know how to beat Denver now, pockets got this in his pocket.

Back
Top Bottom