The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

OKC been cooking up waiting for this szn it looks & Chet just getting his feet wet. I didn’t know their d was so good 🐾

C’s are for real.
Freak Time needs help.
Zion is trying to buy in but his heart ain’t in NO.
Knicks are an OG away from contending THIS szn.
Club Thibs :lol:

Man figured once Harden got there, it was over to avg another meaningless triple double. Wonder if he asks for all those iPhone 15’s back?

Russ man. what a guy.
Not y’all respectfully but you indirectly mentioned It so I quoted you. Remember when I told y’all about this Harden haul being assets for a big trade for a third piece in 2024. GM pmatic pmatic knows.

Harden should absolutely be the one coming off the bench. Russ finally sets his ego aside and it's at the wrong time :lol:

He was cooked in the playoffs last year. Dude is a decade plus into the league, had two major lower body injuries consecutively, and was never a great athlete to begin with. We’ve just been spoiled by some of the all timers defying logic and doing it deeper into their 30s. It’s not an indictment on Klay, just a sad reality.
That’s when I noticed it as well. You could see he was visibly frustrated during the finals vs Boston that he had lost a step.

Now when someone is trailing him on defense he looks to see where the defender is before he shoots. That was never the case pre injury. We knew coming back his defensive days were done. Possibly flashes when it was just the ACL. But it was done after the Achilles, defensively.

Didn’t think we would see the drop off like this offensively though. He misses so many shot now.

Only if he had the Chelsea Brunch Boots on his feet! :pimp:

Again, EYE am not rocking this but if he had a slim fit earthtone cashmere henley underneath with some suede Chelseas then I don’t think y’all are clowning him. He would have been a grassy wall brunch legend :smokin :lol:

We’ve already seen what russ as the starter looks like. There’s a low ceiling. You have to see what Harden looks like. What are we discussing here
Probably a better fit, but still a low ceiling. Kawhi is looking cooked physically and he’s definitely not going to/willing to be more of a spot up guy. They really need to play through PG more. Harden basically said that he doesn’t want to play the style that had him leading the league in assists last year. It’s all going to come crashing down.

Probably a better fit, but still a low ceiling. Kawhi is looking cooked physically and he’s definitely not going to/willing to be more of a spot up guy. They really need to play through PG more. Harden basically said that he doesn’t want to play the style that had him leading the league in assists last year. It’s all going to come crashing down.

Only if he had the Chelsea Brunch Boots on his feet! :pimp:
Again, EYE am not rocking this but if he had a slim fit earthtone cashmere henley underneath with some suede Chelseas then I don’t think y’all are clowning him. He would have been a grassy wall brunch legend :smokin :lol:
547cf5b60c0eebd0c87d7180174540c5.jpg

It’s only a few games in but what do you even offer Klay? If it’s the Warriors then I think it’s $20MM but another team might only give my guy $10-15MM.

Thoughts?

Not to mention Zu is the worst center in the NBA now. I had us as an 8 seed before the season started but even that looks generous now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom