The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

screen-shot-2022-03-07-at-92552-pm.png

Great trade for both teams

Raptors turn one starter into potentially 2

Knicks took a bigger risk but OG should be able to fit in very nicely. Hopefully he shuts down the overrated talk

Masai might not be washed afterall.

I actually don’t feel terrible about this trade.

Achiuwa is ***

Flynn probably belongs in china

OG was expiring and Raptors were not going to max him potentially losing him for nothing. Leon Rose basically signed him under the table considering his representation is CAA.

Raptors need more playable guards since we were stacked with forwards. IQ is a good fit beside Barnes.

If RJ was a free agent he might be one of the best signings in Raptors history since no one wants to sign in Toronto.

Raptors roster is instantly better overall.

And we got Detroit’s 2nd which is essentially a late first.

Not bad at all.

Feels like they didn’t want RJ if CAA was really a major force in this. Idk all the deets but OG coming up on free agency sounded like a steal was imminent.

Today kinda sucks.

What disappoints me the most is that we were able to trade for RJ ‘s contract - so we know there is a market for him out there.

We could have used that money to sign Quickley 😔

I’m not mad at IQ leaving because we were never resigning him.

Getting Precious back softens the deal a bit. Solid rotational big.

Hoping we can pivot to Dejounte Murray now.

Masai might not be washed afterall.

I actually don’t feel terrible about this trade.

Achiuwa is ***

Flynn probably belongs in china

OG was expiring and Raptors were not going to max him potentially losing him for nothing. Leon Rose basically signed him under the table considering his representation is CAA.

Raptors need more playable guards since we were stacked with forwards. IQ is a good fit beside Barnes.

If RJ was a free agent he might be one of the best signings in Raptors history since no one wants to sign in Toronto.

Raptors roster is instantly better overall.

And we got Detroit’s 2nd which is essentially a late first.

Not bad at all.
Quickley will also become a RFA so he should be here long term.

Back
Top Bottom