The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Wiggs for Bruce Brown to bring some good feels to the tank. I’d try to pry even more if that’s a possibility and the direction they’re interested.

Maple Jordan could be a help to the young core; if not in the win column then bringing the experience from championship culture.

He & Scottie should lead defensive assignments while RJ gets to spread his wings a bit more on the offense. Quick needs to play better to get that bag he wants.

1706648000086.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we’ve been having dudes injured/out with the flu at the same time multiple times this season
since christmas its been rough as a full team

haven't really had all starters in as much as id like to see for the 1H of the season but hopefully we getting it all out the way now

since christmas its been rough as a full team

haven't really had all starters in as much as id like to see for the 1H of the season but hopefully we getting it all out the way now
Not really stressing it but when the full team is active we’ve looked good. Just want to continue seeing ball movement

Wiggs for Bruce Brown to bring some good feels to the tank. I’d try to pry even more if that’s a possibility and the direction they’re interested.

Maple Jordan could be a help to the young core; if not in the win column then bringing the experience from championship culture.

He & Scottie should lead defensive assignments while RJ gets to spread his wings a bit more on the offense. Quick needs to play better to get that bag he wants.
Maybe in the past but I don't see Toronto being interested in this version of Wiggins rn :lol:, even with the marketing potential

Maple Jordan in Toronto actually aint a bad idea. Bruce Brown aint enough for him though, I know Wiggs been having a terrible year but still.

Maybe in the past but I don't see Toronto being interested in this version of Wiggins rn :lol:, even with the marketing potential
Maybe, maybe not, they got some decisions to make and a new direction for the time being.
Maple Jordan in Toronto actually aint a bad idea. Bruce Brown aint enough for him though, I know Wiggs been having a terrible year but still.
There’s more ways to skin that cat but BB is kinda hot rite now & the dynasty is desperate. Wiggs providing nothing so an upgrade is an upgrade.

He’s Maple Jordan in name only but the dawg in him is a toy breed.

No no, this cannot be...

AwfulAnnouncing

Even Los Angeles Lakers TV play-by-play voice Bill Macdonald raised an eyebrow at the frequency of which they’re getting to the free throw line this season.

The Lakers lost to the Houston Rockets 135-119 Monday night, but they won the free throw advantage, which is something they’ve grown accustomed to. During the broadcast, Macdonald highlighted the free throw disparity the Lakers have enjoyed this year.

“They have shot 233 more free throws coming into this game than their opponents this year. And that is far and away ahead of the 2nd place team in that category, the New York Knicks,” Billy Mac noted during their Monday night broadcast on Spectrum SportsNet. “So this is a team that gets to the line a lot.”

No big deal, there’s probably an easy explanation for that. With an offense led by LeBron James and Anthony Davis, the Lakers must be driving to the basket a lot and drawing contact to get on the line. Nope. And fortunately, Mac provided that context.

“They rely so much on the free throw,” Mac continued. “Oddly though, the Lakers are dead last in drives to the basket which kind of doesn’t make too much sense.”

This isn’t a new phenomenon. Last season, the Lakers attempted 597 more free throws than their opponents including the playoffs. Just to show how big that number is, the disparity between the Lakers and the second-place team in that category was larger than the separation between second and 28th.

No Maxey, Melton, Batum
Jo might not play
Morris might not play

Perfect get right game for the Dubs. Zero excuses

Back
Top Bottom