The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Year 3 Steph played half of the lockout season but Year 4 was 47 wins, Year 5 was 51 wins and Year 6 was 67 wins + MVP + Chanpionship.

If LaMelo is a “Starboy” he better at least be over .500 and in the playoffs next season

what-michael-scott.gif

I think there may be a disconnect here between their contemporaries referring to them as the GOAT when they are both active vs. when they are retired.

PP/KG NEVER referred to LBJ as the GOAT while they were playing against each other and rightfully so. They have been retired 5+ years now and are giving him flowers by referring to him as the GOAT.

SImilarly, MJ's contemporaries didn't refer to him during the 90s but now in retirement they recognize him as such.

So I think the cases are actually pretty similar.
Isiah Thomas: MJ is still not TOP 5.

Attachments

• isiah-thomas-vaultleadjpg.jpg
    isiah-thomas-vaultleadjpg.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 283
Aint no way Kyrie staying in Dallas. Might sign the extension but he gone by next midseason

atlsfinest atlsfinest lawdog1 lawdog1 I don’t even know if I agree with take but the fact that it is even a thing is the type of disgusting behavior I’m talking about re: the next CBA. Kyrie signing the extension and sending me the team into the luxury tax only to ask for a trade 1/8 into the contract :sick:

Call me petty, bad owner, etc but if you look me in the eye telling me you are committed to the team, sign on that dotted line and ask for a trade a few months later then I’m stashing that *** until you get fed up and play or spite trading you.

Should have just asked for a S&T upfront if you were going to do all of that

AD is already one of the top 75 players of all time. What more is there to prove?

jk that was a travesty. Free Dwight

so who's the escapegoat in LA now that the vampire is gone?

Has to be Bron, right? In the 19 Lakers games between January 1st and breaking the all-time record on February 7th, LeBron missed three games (1/4, 1/9, 1/30). During that span he averaged 37MPG and 33PPG.

Since breaking the record, which coincided Westbrook’s last game, LeBron has sat all three games due to “injury”.

He got his career accolade and the Lakers are on their own now |l

Back
Top Bottom